Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Roberto made me a mango tango. It’s strawberry and peach. Or is it mango? That would make more sense.

10F5FA3E-0984-4F35-AFEC-1B2CCB5D8ABC.jpeg

Ummm....an adult smoothie!  Nice dessert!!

Roberto is taking very good care of you!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

New shoes. The 29’s ended up working. I was trying them on with my sock last night. Today when I thought I was going to be buying the rubber 30’s I took my sock off to make sure and she said 29 would work so I got the ones I wanted. They are 30% off which came to $18 which is about what I paid for the ones I brought here. I think the rubber ones were $5 cheaper.

BCEB6C96-070F-4209-8439-9A4F5C6AF379.jpeg

What shoe size system do they use? Size 29?

So now I'm starting to get interested in this all inclusive gig! My only experience with an AI is when I was a young backpacker in Thailand and we snuck into Club Med (look confident and act like you belong and no one questions it - we spent a week there, only leaving at night. Lol). That was a long time ago and it was a great resort, but very limited in terms of what was included - set lunch/dinner times and the included alcohol was all self serve beer and limited wine/spirits. Looks like that's not the case where you are...can you order anything at the bar or does some of it have a charge? All food venues included?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

So now I'm starting to get interested in this all inclusive gig! My only experience with an AI is when I was a young backpacker in Thailand and we snuck into Club Med (look confident and act like you belong and no one questions it - we spent a week there, only leaving at night. Lol). That was a long time ago and it was a great resort, but very limited in terms of what was included - set lunch/dinner times and the included alcohol was all self serve beer and limited wine/spirits. Looks like that's not the case where you are...can you order anything at the bar or does some of it have a charge? All food venues included?

The only thing I’ve paid for since I’ve been here are the flip flops. The only pay restaurant I’m aware of is the 6th sense which is like the chef’s table. Adults booked on the family side can pay to eat at the two adult side restaurants. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah I don’t know. I’m about a 12 give or take in real life depending on the brand.

28 minutes ago, blarko said:

What shoe size system do they use? Size 29?

The metric system... 

• Like 4

I like the new sandals and I agree the price was reasonable for sure.

I have to agree that calzone was not cooked enough. 

It is so quiet there it may be a good thing or bad thing but I’m all up on no lines.

So it seems that the bartenders are treating you well that makes things enjoyable I bet. 

Are you enjoying yourself?  I’m assuming you are as you haven’t left in excursions yet. It all looks very nice. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

So you have your own little yard. That’s pretty neat

yeah another nice thing about these swimouts. You get a porch, a yard, that outdoor bed thing, and the loungers in the swim out.

• Like 2