Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

This is like a spicy beer that someone was doing so I tried it. Not bad. It’s got like hot sauce and beer and then that spicy rim. I can’t really taste the hot sauce so much mainly just the rim gives it the little bit of spicy to me.

6871783D-A700-4703-9AD4-69FE9BD432A6.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GaspareandNancy33 said:

Greg are there any mask wearing requirements? 

employees wear them at all times. Guest only indoors. So if I walk into a restaurant I have to wear it until I sit down. Or in the hotel lobby or gift shop. Most of this is outdoors so not often.

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I blew out my flip flop. Fortunately it looks like I can fix it. I didn’t have room in my bag for a backup pair.

nevermind I can’t repair it without super glue or something. I thought it just pushed through the bottom but it doesn’t. I’m either flip flopless or flip flop shopping

Edited by Saint Greg

34 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

nevermind I can’t repair it without super glue or something. I thought it just pushed through the bottom but it doesn’t. I’m either flip flopless or flip flop shopping

I vote for flip flop shopping.  

Greg, I really want to thank you for making the sacrifice to spend your hard earned money and vacation time.  It looks like hard work. But somebody's got to do the heavy lifting of those adult beverages!  😉

I'm thinking you must have hit the resort right after spring break.  Probably in a couple of months, it will look like totally different.

Either that, or the virus took out all of the chair hogs!  

It looks lovely and serene there right now.  A really nice place to get a buzz and relax...in style!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Wait! It can’t be fixed with duct tape? 😮

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hogladyrider said:

Greg, couple of quick questions.

How is the weather, meaning daytime temps and humidity and is it windy, it looks windy from the palm trees and the ocean.

Overall the resort looks really super.

It was 79 this morning when I shot that beach video. It’s 86 right now with some wind but not as strong as yesterday’s wind.