Planet Hollywood Cancun - LIVE - April 11-19th

Saint Greg

11 minutes ago, blarko said:

Did I miss a picture of the resort bracelet you have to wear? Just wondering if it’s obnoxious. I can’t stand wearing wrist things when I’m out in the sun sweating 

I’m the same way but I don’t even notice it’s there. It’s a piece of string. A rubber one would

bother me. I took off my rubber COVID bracelet the day I got here. 

A433B37B-245E-4A9E-9E0C-B2581C30337B.jpeg

CD7F0510-E8B0-4A4E-99FD-50A20C0569F2.jpeg

• Like 2

You have taken such beautiful pictures and given such GREAT info/insight on the AI experience this whole trip! Here I am looking up AI's in Mexico to go to now haha! Enjoy your last day there. I cant believe how fast it went by, im really gonna miss not reading about your trip everyday. Ive enjoyed it so much!

One last Guys Burger before you leave? I vote yes 😁

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, blarko said:

Oh that bracelet isn’t bad. And it’s not flush up against your skin so not terribly unbearable.

Exactly. They fit it to your comfort. If the ships go to a rubber bracelet I probably won’t wear it on my wrist. But something like this is nice.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

You have taken such beautiful pictures and given such GREAT info/insight on the AI experience this whole trip! Here I am looking up AI's in Mexico to go to now haha! Enjoy your last day there. I cant believe how fast it went by, im really gonna miss not reading about your trip everyday. Ive enjoyed it so much!

It’s a good alternative to cruising. I wish I would’ve started going to these last year. I just finally got to a point where if they aren’t even going to have fully vaccinated ships out of the us, I don’t know if they’ll ever allow cruising again. I’m tired of waiting on it. If august gets canceled I’ll be booking another AI. 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Under......ground

5EA0C0F9-9219-43ED-977B-D82AFC146884.jpeg

I asked Jesus about the underground city. He said they are just passageways for employees to move around the resort without walking across the resort. If you look at this one which is below guys burgers, it looks like there are steps going up into guys. So employees could come and go without guests seeing them. 

• Like 3

Just wanted to pop on here and tell you how great your posts have been!  Thanks so much!!  I've only been to one AI...and enjoyed it....Your pics have  been amazing!  Lol...I have been meaning to ask you all week if you would try the octopus....I've seen it on the menus several times...but figured you would have ordered it if you had wanted it!  Sorry to see this end!  Safe trip home...

• Like 7

1 minute ago, jbhcw said:

Just wanted to pop on here and tell you how great your posts have been!  Thanks so much!!  I've only been to one AI...and enjoyed it....Your pics have  been amazing!  Lol...I have been meaning to ask you all week if you would try the octopus....I've seen it on the menus several times...but figured you would have ordered it if you had wanted it!  Sorry to see this end!  Safe trip home...

Yeah I’ve thought about it but I’ve  tried to be a little more safe with my food choices.

• Like 6

Dallas Jenn mentioned she had Braza last night. She had her issues as well. Apparently she only got two meats (chicken and steak) I don’t think I ever got chicken. And she never got the cheesy garlic bread. It’s good its Just a matter of getting everything. And you have to

deal with the buffet part of it.

• Like 3