Where is HAL?

AndreaB

Carnival Corp. just issued a press release that mentions six of its nine brands are expected to resume limited cruising this summer. HAL is not included among the six. I am quite disappointed and a bit concerned about what this means for HAL. Here’s a link to the press release. 

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/news-releases/news-release-details/carnival-corporation-plc-provides-first-quarter-2021-business-0

Andrea

Colorado

The first quarter financial guidance webcast is currently online.  That is what it is - a financial update. Not wishful thinking, but the current status.

The Q&A session currently happening is asking more questions about the return from US ports, vaccinations and how long it would take to get ships on new itineraries.

More to follow.............

1 hour ago, AndreaB said:

Carnival Corp. just issued a press release that mentions six of its nine brands are expected to resume limited cruising this summer. HAL is not included among the six. I am quite disappointed and a bit concerned about what this means for HAL. Here’s a link to the press release. 

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/news-releases/news-release-details/carnival-corporation-plc-provides-first-quarter-2021-business-0

Andrea

Colorado

There is a mention of HAL doing the land-based summer tours in Alaska. I was looking as well since we are on the second leg of the Rotterdam inaugural voyage this summer. See the last sentence of the attached. 

2685CF18-9745-4297-8D70-A019ED31E0EE.jpeg

I've been the eternal optimist, but reading the black and white corporate statement that HAL was not included in current summer sailing plans of 6 other CCL Corp lines in and around Europe and potentially the US was quite discouraging.......