SPA on Harmony of the Seas

Garf

Just wanted info on the quality of the SPA and services on Harmony of the Seas. I have not been on RCL for 12 years, Sail mostly on CCL and NCL.

Edited by Garf

I had a massage on Harmony and it was excellent. The only thing I didn't like is the pre consultation from the form you had to fill out. There was a lot of basic health questions. Then in the pre consultation they asked you about stress and other things. Must have been 5 minutes of talking before the actual massage. Afterwards they tried to upsell you on other treatments. I learned that it's best to write in big letters on the top of the form, "NO SALES PITCHES."

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I've been very happy.😁

Seriously though, they're pricey, but I enjoy the relaxation of it.

We could all chip in on our group cruise.  Collect enough to pay the third guest fare (or share a room with a solo traveler) and we could have our own private masseuse for the week.🤣

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I had a massage on Harmony and it was excellent. The only thing I didn't like is the pre consultation from the form you had to fill out. There was a lot of basic health questions. Then in the pre consultation they asked you about stress and other things. Must have been 5 minutes of talking before the actual massage. Afterwards they tried to upsell you on other treatments. I learned that it's best to write in big letters on the top of the form, "NO SALES PITCHES."

Yes.. They do the same on CCL to.o

• Like 1