Topless Sunbathing Deck?

NoNoNanette

:D ;) Stakeout:p :)

As a seasoned cruiser you might not be interested in involving yourself in the ROLL CALL portion of the board.

However, we have a wonderful group of people lined up on our roll call and we would love to have you join us.

Please at least pop on over and say hello.

I think you might like us.:p

I've been lurking on this thread and find it quite amusing.

I have a friend from a past cruise who was on the Volendam in January, she made her own topless deck.

We have traveled quite a bit in the past few years and have been many places that allow topless sunbathing. I have a slightly different perspective on it. My husband has to look at every set of breasts he sees. Now I'm probably one of the few women out there who don't slap their husbands upside the head when I catch him gawking. WHY? Because I must think it's cute that he's a pervert? NO, he's in the business...so if you are laying out topless and you see a handsome man with deep blue eyes looking at you...he's just thinking hmmm, she really needs a lift. And if they've been lifted, he's looking at your scars. If they have been enhanced he's guessing the size and shape of the implant and whether or not they are even, what kind of a job your surgeon did.

As for me I have spent plenty of time on Canival's funnel deck in the past. I like to have the strapless tan but I can also tell you that I don't lay out anymore with people I am spending 10 days with. I don't know if it's different for the rest of the ladies and maybe they don't mind but I don't like being followed or stalked by some jerk who thinks that he needs a piece of me. I keep them covered up on the ship.

I found Carnival's topless decks to be nothing more than a free peep show for every horny teenage boy, dirty old man, and eye candy for the ships officers.

I don't care if anyone wants to lay out topless it doesn't offend me but you won't find ME doing it on the ship

Revneal, if you were preaching anywhere within driving distance of my home, I might be convinced to go to church again. I love your posts. You have a great sense of humour and a very open mind. Your parishoners must love you. One of these days, I may book myself on one of your cruises just so I can meet you. :) :) :)

We have traveled quite a bit in the past few years and have been many places that allow topless sunbathing. I have a slightly different perspective on it. My husband has to look at every set of breasts he sees. Now I'm probably one of the few women out there who don't slap their husbands upside the head when I catch him gawking. WHY? Because I must think it's cute that he's a pervert? NO, he's in the business...so if you are laying out topless and you see a handsome man with deep blue eyes looking at you...he's just thinking hmmm, she really needs a lift. And if they've been lifted, he's looking at your scars. If they have been enhanced he's guessing the size and shape of the implant and whether or not they are even, what kind of a job your surgeon did.

Delightful. I'm sure those on the topless deck love to see him coming.

Okay, that does it.!! My old girls are in desperate need of some sunshine and I am definitely going topless on my next HAL cruise. ;) If that doesn't scare the crap out of the voyeurs and stop them from peeking, nothing will.:D

I've been lurking on this thread and find it quite amusing.

I have a friend from a past cruise who was on the Volendam in January, she made her own topless deck.

Hey...that's the same line *I* use when I head up to the topless deck to gawk! ;)

Okay, that does it.!! My old girls are in desperate need of some sunshine and I am definitely going topless on my next HAL cruise. ;) If that doesn't scare the crap out of the voyeurs and stop them from peeking, nothing will.:D

1 word: sunscreen...

:D

Theological debates have been in my blood since my first confession where I honest to God did ask the priest if I couldn't confess to God directly, instead of having someone between me and God. He told me that it wasn't really a problem, it just meant I was a Protestant.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... that's GREAT! :D

And he was RIGHT. ;) hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge.

So then, passing desirous thoughts about my neighbor's car, or some poster's next cruise that I wish I were on are covetous only if I *do* make plans to 'take' the things in questions, or only if I 'could" take them. Hence the car IS coveting, since I could steal it, but the cruise is not?

The latter. If you COULD take them, then yes. The car would be coveting, since you could steal it, but it's not really possible to covet a cruise. Not unless you could successfully change identities with someone else, steal their documentation, and present yourself AS them at the ship terminal. IF you could do that, then lusting after your neighbors' cruise would be a possible "covet." :D Gee ... I sound like a Pharisee!!!! hehehehe "Can you eat an egg laid on the Sabbath day?"

P.S. re: The offering plate, should we ever happen to be on the same cruise, I will very happily offer to buy you your choice of cognacs. Will that do instead?

Absolutely ... however ... be warned. The Reme Martin that I like the most goes for $99 a glass in the Explorer's Lounge. I NEVER buy it for myself.

You have the best sense of humour! I have had the best "out loud" chuckles from your remarks. It would be worth the trip to Texas to hear y'all!!

And, from dot:

Revneal, if you were preaching anywhere within driving distance of my home, I might be convinced to go to church again. I love your posts. You have a great sense of humour and a very open mind. Your parishoners must love you. One of these days, I may book myself on one of your cruises just so I can meet you.

Thank you! I appreciate that!

You know ... you can listen to me on the internet. All my sermons are available for streaming play or as a Podcast from my website or iTunes. :)

http://www.revneal.org

Maybe he's thirsty?

Offer him a glass of milk...

:eek:

Brian,

It is a bit like when I see a cow in a field and all I can think of is 'Tenderloin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people think that the words 'breasts' and 'loins' have something to do with sex. Go figure!

Stephen

My gosh!!! I am reading this thead and seeing the absolute insanity here... you all must NEED a cruise...

SO....

Why doesn't the "surgeon" come on the boards and offer a discount to those of us who've hit our 40's, had our kids and might be looking for a little cosmetic "inhancement"... geez, at least it'd be a useful post...

Oh, and btw- I guess some of these folks never had to deal with skin cancer - hopefully, they never do!!! (It's more likely on the skin that is normally unexposed... ) but in my case - had to be right out were everyone can see it!

As opposed to becoming creepy.

I guess there are those who may consider me "creepy", LOL!!!

It was my ill attempt at humor. :) Sometimes I can't resist, even my kids occasionally tell me, "Mom, that was not funny"... what can I say? :o

I guess there are those who may consider me "creepy", LOL!!!

It was my ill attempt at humor. :) Sometimes I can't resist, even my kids occasionally tell me, "Mom, that was not funny"... what can I say? :o

Oh...no...not your post.... yours was funny. I was just thinking about the doctor inspecting prospective clients. He must be a work-a-holic or as one other has said, lactose deficient.

Never worry about what kids think is funny or not funny... My eighteen year old was laughing about the sound he could get our car to make by turning the wheel one way or another. After 5 days in the shop and $2300 repair bill I told him that that was not funny.

No! It's not creepy! No, it may not be useful! Are any of these posts, yours for example?

No he's not looking for potential clients who might want ENHANCEMENT. And he would never tell anyone what is wrong or suggest to someone that they have anything done unless they approached him and asked. No prince charming he's not a work aholic...When you have been in the business for the past 15 years it becomes an occupational hazzard. Does a contractor, or architech not look at every building he sees? If that building leans, does he tilt his head and wonder what he would do to correct the problem? Does a fashion designer not look at everyone's clothes and critique them?

I worked for a dentist for a few years and when I meet someone where do I look? At their teeth. Does that mean to you that I need dentures, or need to take calcium, or some other random thing you may come up with to make yourself feel better. No!

Gosh I don't know why there always has to some terrorist that has to attack someone on nearly every thread.

The point was...he has a reason to look and it's not because he wants a peek, he sees breasts everyday and it's no big deal.

No! It's not creepy! No, it may not be useful! Are any of these posts, yours for example?

No he's not looking for potential clients who might want ENHANCEMENT. And he would never tell anyone what is wrong or suggest to someone that they have anything done unless they approached him and asked. No prince charming he's not a work aholic...When you have been in the business for the past 15 years it becomes an occupational hazzard. Does a contractor, or architech not look at every building he sees? If that building leans, does he tilt his head and wonder what he would do to correct the problem? Does a fashion designer not look at everyone's clothes and critique them?

I worked for a dentist for a few years and when I meet someone where do I look? At their teeth. Does that mean to you that I need dentures, or need to take calcium, or some other random thing you may come up with to make yourself feel better. No!

Gosh I don't know why there always has to some terrorist that has to attack someone on nearly every thread.

The point was...he has a reason to look and it's not because he wants a peek, he sees breasts everyday and it's no big deal.

Good thing he's not a gynecologist!!!

Good thing he's not a gynecologist!!!

Oh thanks...I just spit my cereal on the monitor....:D

But the women who he's looking at don't *know* this....

TIME OUT !!!!

Originally, a question was asked... Does HAL have topless deck?

The question was answered... No, they don't.

But since it is an issue that always generates a heated discussion, and did again, some people try to nudge the thread with humor. Some are better at humor than others. Laura already stated that what she thought was humorous probably didn't come out quite right. For you to start out by referencing Laura's post and then end with a remark about the terrorists on the threads, makes a link between the two and IMHO that is not good netiquette either.

I chuckled when I read your first post... thinking, "now why can't I come up with an excuse... er, reason... like that":) ... so many of us considered your post to be humorous, whether or not you intended it to be and some tried to continue in a humorous vein. Please don't feel that anyone was attacking you. No one was.

Oceanwench, Now THAT's funny!:D

I was gonna say it myself but didn't want to be lude.

I'm sad that you won't be going on the cruise with us, there's is still time to change your mind....

My husband is a wonderful, caring, compassionate, gentle man. He deals with women who are in the early stages of breast cancer all the way through to the end. They come in devastated thinking life is over, they leave feeling that life has just begun. He's not the cocky, arrogant, jerk that you see portrayed on TV. He has made the comment to me before when he has caught himself staring at a womans breasts..."I guess I should watch that, people probably think I'm just some gawker."

Make whatever comments you want about me but don't say "jack" about my sweet husband until you know him. I bet there isn't one person on this board who wouldn't like him.

Oceanwench, Now THAT's funny!:D

I am glad you took it that way!

Humor doesn't always translate to the written word ...

I am sure your husband is a wonderful man and a great doctor.

Judging from some of the people I've seen who enjoy going topless [have you ever been to Key West for Fantasy Fest?], he might be able to find a few good prospects on a topless deck!

Gravity does have its way with our bodies over the years. :(

Some of us may have been 34 C's in our twenties, but now we're 36 longs.

Ok, since we are back to humor...

Do you know what happens to a woman after 20 years if she had breast implants placed on top of the muscle?

Go find a tube sock and stick a softball in it, you'll get the picture. We call it, "rock in a sock." Oceanwench, theat's when you really know you have a 36long.

Archived