Topless Sunbathing Deck?

NoNoNanette

Ok, since we are back to humor...

Do you know what happens to a woman after 20 years if she had breast implants placed on top of the muscle?

Go find a tube sock and stick a softball in it, you'll get the picture. We call it, "rock in a sock." Oceanwench, theat's when you really know you have a 36long.

I hope nobody feels the need to post a picture of this...:cool:

***waddles back to the Botox concessionaire in the Ocean Spa***

No terrorist here… just someone who felt creeped out by how your post sounded. Can’t put my finger on what you said per se…but it did creep me out reading your post and I am sorry but that is how I felt…so I will say that I must have missed the humor (which does not mean that I am calling you a person that is with out humor).

It does sound like your husband does wonderful things for Cancer patience for which my mother was one before it killed her.

My regards to your husband for the work he does and yours for defending him so well.

And please remember…my days as Prince Charming are gone…think of me as the Court Jester… but without the funny hat.

That is cancer patient. Darn spell checker.

At least you bother with the spell check...I don't I figure people know what I am trying to spell.

Sorry I got so defensive. I am at home on medical leave and I think the pain meds make me over sensative. The combination of med head, confinement and boredom is all starting to get to me. And now after this conversation you are probably all thinking I had some plastic surgery done...no just a 38 year old, healthy, non-smoker who threw a pulmonary embolism and is lucky to be alive.

I was thinking that gynecologist would be better that urologist, he might get killed using a urinal.

"My husband is a wonderful, caring, compassionate, gentle man. He deals with women who are in the early stages of breast cancer all the way through to the end. They come in devastated thinking life is over, they leave feeling that life has just begun."

rucruizin, Please give your husband a big hug and kiss from me. After a double mastectomy which saved my life at 40, I had the good fortune to have a brilliant plastic surgeon put me back together again a couple yeras later. :) After reading all these posts about nude sunbathing, I am really tempted to go topless on my next cruise. I think you husband would approve of my plastic surgeon's job. ;) :p

"Any day above ground is a good day"

We were on the Maasdam a few years ago and there were a few topless one day at the aft pool. No one seemed to be bothered by it and I wouldn't have noticed but my husband pointed it out to me. I never saw anyone say anything to them. Maybe its your choice.

Archived