Carnival Gift Card

CTnewcruiser

This is just me but I would think twice about buying a Carnival Gift Card right now.  At this point, nobody knows when cruising will restart.  Your money could be tied up for quite a while.  Then if you decide to not cruise or to cruise on another line, you now have money invested in a card that you can't use.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, CTnewcruiser said:

I have been trying to purchase a gift card from the Carnival site and every time my purchase gets cancelled.  Does anyone know why this might be happening or where else I can find them?

Do you have a credit card that accumulates points? I have a Citi credit card that I frequently use. I've always redeemed for dining gift cards. I'll soon have enough points for a $100 Carnival gift card. Same with a Bank of America card my wife had been using.

5 hours ago, mondello said:

Do you have a credit card that accumulates points? I have a Citi credit card that I frequently use. I've always redeemed for dining gift cards. I'll soon have enough points for a $100 Carnival gift card. Same with a Bank of America card my wife had been using.

Bank of America has excellent credit cards. Great cash back rewards. One that has excellent travel insurance included. Which card I use, depends on what I am purchasing.

1 hour ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Bank of America has excellent credit cards. Great cash back rewards. One that has excellent travel insurance included. Which card I use, depends on what I am purchasing.

Can you tell me which BOA cc has travel insurance?

On 4/16/2021 at 1:55 PM, CTnewcruiser said:

I have been trying to purchase a gift card from the Carnival site and every time my purchase gets cancelled.  Does anyone know why this might be happening or where else I can find them?

Re-enter your credit card information and check the entered expired date.  That is what resolved it for me

8 hours ago, EllieinNJ said:

Can you tell me which BOA cc has travel insurance?

PREMIUM REWARDS. Once you apply for it and start using it. You will get $500.00 if you charge $3000.00 in the first 90 days. Google, Bank of America Charge Cards. It is the dark gray (Black) card. It is $95.00 a year. Read all that the card gives you including the massive travel coverage it offers. Check out the additional % in rewards you get depending on how much you keep in one of their approved checking and or saving accounts.

8 hours ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

PREMIUM REWARDS. Once you apply for it and start using it. You will get $500.00 if you charge $3000.00 in the first 90 days. Google, Bank of America Charge Cards. It is the dark gray (Black) card. It is $95.00 a year. Read all that the card gives you including the massive travel coverage it offers. Check out the additional % in rewards you get depending on how much you keep in one of their approved checking and or saving accounts.

THanks.  I have several of their free cards but not that one.  I will check it out.

You can purchase Carnival gift cards at quite a few grocery stores. 

I have an Amex Plat card. Get 10x points at grocery stores. Recently purchased a $500 gift card at HEB here in TX.....5000 amex MR points. 

IMHO this is the best way to purchase card. 5k points is worth a $100 or more when redeemed for airline miles.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...