Changes in RCCL Menus

Not speaking from personal experience, but would the menus used on Asia sailings in any way be likely to appear outside of that region, especially considering even some of the ships are designed differently for the market?

2 hours ago, dswallow said:

Not speaking from personal experience, but would the menus used on Asia sailings in any way be likely to appear outside of that region, especially considering even some of the ships are designed differently for the market?

I really wish they would. If you have a look in the app at the MDR menus currently offered on Quantum out of Singapore, you'll see they're a mix of standard (boring) MDR menus and a number of Asian dishes that sound very interesting. I would love to see some of that variety on European and US sailings.

• Like 1

I don't know what the old menus were on RCCL out of non-Asian ports (the one time I sailed from MIA I had a UDP so never got to the MDR), but if anyone wants I can share some of the Singapore menus, or if someone posts one of the old menus I can check what was different.