Which currency is needed for Rhine River Amsterdam to Basel?

whtdog

6 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Are you a Costco member?  That card is really good for travel and Citi is very easy to deal with.

Jazz, thanks for the info.  Unfortunately, we don't have a Costco nearby--seems to be BJ's territory in my area.  Will keep on looking though.

24 minutes ago, sharkster77 said:

Jazz, thanks for the info.  Unfortunately, we don't have a Costco nearby--seems to be BJ's territory in my area.  Will keep on looking though.

Are you a member of AAA? They have credit cards and I think they may offer one with no foreign fees and the only annual fee is your Member fee to AAA.

Here's another no-fee option that is great for travel:

•  Barclays new* AARP Travel Rewards Mastercard (no annual fee; no foreign transaction fees; 3% back on airfare, hotels and car rentals; 2% back on restaurants) [I think you must be an AARP member, but that membership saves you so much on MedJet Assist that it's worth it for that alone]

https://cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/aarp-travel-rewards-mastercard/

* Barclays is taking over AARP co-branded cards from Chase and offering two choices.  The other choice is AARP Essential Rewards and doesn't work for travel at all.

Sorry Jazz---I assumed that since others mentioned booking their travel through a membership club store, it was OK to mention an automobile service club--thought I was OK because I didn't name any travel agents---lesson learned!