Experiments

srice

• 3 weeks later...

@Cruise KayThank you for the review you submitted for stateroom 3507 on the Independence of the Seas.  I cannot find that cabin on the deck plans.  On the port side the lowest cabin number on deck 3 is 3540 except for cabins 3257 and 3259.  Please check your cabin number and confirm it is 3507.

You can reply to this query,  on the site where you posted your original review, or to PrincessCabinComp@gmail.com. 

6 minutes ago, srice said:

@Cruise KayThank you for the review you submitted for stateroom 3507 on the Independence of the Seas.  I cannot find that cabin on the deck plans.  On the port side the lowest cabin number on deck 3 is 3540 except for cabins 3257 and 3259.  Please check your cabin number and confirm it is 3507.

You can reply to this query,  on the site where you posted your original review, or to PrincessCabinComp@gmail.com. 

It's enchantment of the seas, not independence.

3 minutes ago, Cruise Kay said:

It's enchantment of the seas, not independence.

Thank you for the prompt reply.  I found that cabin on the Enchantment's deck plans.

I appreciate your submitting your review.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cruise Kay said:

Thank YOU. This is such a great resource 

You're welcome.  It is a labor of love.

If you look at your review I listed the cabin as not being quiet but I included all of your comments so the reader can decide if it was quiet or not.  Any noise around 11 PM and later to me makes the cabin noisy.  And then there is the sewage smell....

I'm sorry I misread the name of your ship.  It was clearly my oversight.

• 3 months later...

CRUISE CRITIC ROSTER OF 27 JANUARY 2024 SAILING OF CARIBBEAN PRINCESS

Screen Name Name(s) Hometown Comments
1 BeachBum777   Dallas, TX  
2 chrysalis Marc & Margaret Sudbury, ON Part of a B2B2B2B
3 CT-Edin Christine & Harry Edinburgh, Scotland  
4 Grimshawunderpar115 Kevin & Lyn Weymouth, UK 2nd leg of B2B
5 J&Kcruiser John & Karen Eastern, TN  
6 kitty2264 Sally & Bob Lawrence, KS 1st leg of B2B
7 Kyteach Jim & Sandye Ft Wright, KY 2nd leg of B2B
8 okcorral Mike & Pat Northern NV  
9 SeaThruU Anna & DS Gail Chattanooga, TN  
10 sparky321 Jim & Trudy Southwestern ON  
11 srice Steve & DD Valerie Ormond Beach, FL  
12 whitecap Jon & Margie (Butternut1) Southeast VA 1st leg of B2B
13 amber8705b Amber & Jason Salt Lake, UT Part of a group of 18
14 Claypool Ann & Dave Louisville, KY  
15 jakobj11 Dave & Joan Nanaimo, BC 1st leg of B2B

Activities      

Is anyone interested in participating in a Meet & Greet, Slot Pull, Sail Away or any other activity?

Please post any changes and I will update this roster periodically.

@Andi Land@bajapen@Bluffs Bill@bobnsandi@bugs50@CPADWJ@Cruise Lover@CRUISERTN@CruisinThruLife55@eaflorida@EMIL51@Global Adventures@guarantee@gubby@HopeDixon@Jig2306@Julie Loves to cruise@lois1112@longdistancevoyager@lovemycruisetoo@MandW@Melocruiser@momoforthodoc@paradiselivin1@runfla@Sailaweigh@silversneakers@Skayrobe@smith29526@teacherplus@traveling psych nurse@villagegal

I am trying to help clean up the Roll Call for the 14 Aug 2023 sailing of the Caribbean Princess round trip from New York City to Canada and Greenland.  Unless I missed a posting we haven't heard from you since final payment was due.  

Some of you have signed up for our planned activities and the organizers really need to get an idea of how many people plan to participate.

Would you please either reply below to this posting or come to the Roll Call and let us know whether or not you are still with us and plan to participate in any of our activities.

If you want you want to review the roster and activities  Click Here.

Thank you and fair winds and following seas.

19 minutes ago, Global Adventures said:

Hello - my husband and I are still sailing in August.   Looking forward to it - 

Jen & Brad

Thanks, Jen.  I look forward to meeting Brad and you onboard.

14 minutes ago, paradiselivin1 said:

Still coming. Bought a new house in upstate NY and have been feverishly working to get organized after arriving over the weekend and have no time for CC right now but had an e-mail that made me check it out today...

Great.  I look forward to meeting you onboard.  Thanks for starting the Roll Call.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, srice said:

@Andi Land@bajapen@Bluffs Bill@bobnsandi@bugs50@CPADWJ@Cruise Lover@CRUISERTN@CruisinThruLife55@eaflorida@EMIL51@Global Adventures@guarantee@gubby@HopeDixon@Jig2306@Julie Loves to cruise@lois1112@longdistancevoyager@lovemycruisetoo@MandW@Melocruiser@momoforthodoc@paradiselivin1@runfla@Sailaweigh@silversneakers@Skayrobe@smith29526@teacherplus@traveling psych nurse@villagegal

I am trying to help clean up the Roll Call for the 14 Aug 2023 sailing of the Caribbean Princess round trip from New York City to Canada and Greenland.  Unless I missed a posting we haven't heard from you since final payment was due.  

Some of you have signed up for our planned activities and the organizers really need to get an idea of how many people plan to participate.

Would you please either reply below to this posting or come to the Roll Call and let us know whether or not you are still with us and plan to participate in any of our activities.

If you want you want to review the roster and activities  Click Here.

Thank you and fair winds and following seas.

We are not on this cruise. Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, EMIL51 said:

Barbara and Jim Ballard Williamsburg Va have cancelled due to family wedding. Hope to go in 2024. Thank you

Thanks for letting us know.  I hope you have a great time at the wedding.  I've been to 2 weddings in Virginia in the past couple of years and both were great.