Cunard Website not working

oatbagg1

I have tried to log in ever since making my booking. Nothing. Ive called and called and no one at Cunard can help me.  It's enough for me to cancel my reservation. Very unprofessional.  Any one else?

Call and ask them to send you an email listing your booking. I would try tomorrow. Sometimes it goes down. Be sure you input booking number and be sure it is correct. I usually cruise with Princess and the Cunard web site is not as easy to use. Princess allows a user name and password. Cunard does not, as far as I have been able to determine. I am also going to be a first time Cunard cruiser in October.mainly because of the lack of enforcement of the dress code by Princess. It is no longer special when there are baseball caps in the dining room. 

I would imagine you wont be sailing for a few months so you have time for this to be resolved i am more concerned with what happens on the ship than the web site. It is puzzling though why it cant be made more user friendly. 

Logging in to the voyage personalizer [ my.cunard.com ] requires the booking reference [included in confirmation emails from your travel agent and Cunard, first and last name [not case sensitive] and date of birth. This is fairly weak security at best, with only the booking reference as non-public information.

There is a separate login for marketing preferences - and if you have credit for a Cunard initiated cancelation - to show credit when booking a new sailing.

Do you have your booking number? [Look for an email 'Let your Cunard adventure begin' from Cunard]

• Haha 1

yep, I've got the booking number and all the info and deposit input but can't access the booking.

very perplexing. All other cruise sites are very easy to use. Oskidunker-you will LOVE Cunard ships. 

For my current booking, I could not sign in until the day after receiving the TA's reservation [with the Cunard booking number]

For previous sailings [2017 & 2019], I could sign in to the VP within minutes of receiving the number.

Even after signing in, there are many puzzling omissions and problems - like no captions for the bed configuration or dining choices. [you can peek at the page's HTML code and see where they should go]

@oatbagg1, what error message are you getting when you try to log in to "my.cunard.com"?

Is it this message: "We have been unable to validate your log in details. Please use your six digit cruise booking reference, first name, last name and date of birth as seen on your booking confirmation." or are you getting a different error message?

hi all--I' ve tried everything. Now Cunard tells me they need to contact the British office--British office says they can't help. The phone, email, social media, other forums, other Cunard sailors.....Cunard says my info is correct but I just can't open my booking. 

On 5/5/2021 at 6:12 PM, oskidunker said:

You may be entering your birthday incorrectly. Try month, day and year. Then try day, month and year.  It may depend which site you are on, us or uk.

I am not aware that they have two different sites.....

2 minutes ago, oatbagg1 said:

hi all--I' ve tried everything. Now Cunard tells me they need to contact the British office--British office says they can't help. The phone, email, social media, other forums, other Cunard sailors.....Cunard says my info is correct but I just can't open my booking. 

Unable to login to My Cunard (it’s not me).  Customer Services have been looking into the alleged IT problem for 16 months.  After many many requests,  gave up asking for help last year.....  

Wishing you luck.

I’ll wait until a Cunard person in Southampton asks as to why I have no boarding pass.  I’ll then hand over the Email exchanges, with the words “Now let’s see you try”.

• Like 1