Straighten me out: Paying online with FFC.

I go online to try to make a payment with FFC's on an existing reservation. I only see that you can pay by CC. Is there another area on their website that allows FFC

payments that I am missing? I have several FFC's that I need to stack and do not want to spend all day on the phone.

Thanks for the advice.

There is a little online tool you can use to enter the reservation number from the FCC and the FCC number to be applied to your sailing. I kept having trouble with it for weeks using google chrome. Once I opened an incognito browser window it worked no problem. Got the confirmation email and updated receipt within a few hours.

1 hour ago, lynnemac said:

So is their no way, at present, to make FCC payments online?

Yes ... from the main page on Royal click the 3 lines on the upper left ... select "Manage My Cruise" and then "Redeem Cruise Credit".

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/reservation/future-cruise-credit

Edited by Ubiquitous Cruiser

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I would call.  The wait times have not been bad.  There can be issues with trying to share and stack fcc's using the on line tool.

Agree.....I called (guest relations) a couple of times last week and well worth the wait to have everything done correctly....and get the answers I needed.

1 minute ago, lynnemac said:

Sorry didn't work. Won't let me select a ship. They either have a poor IT team or have had a major hack. They are not saying a word. It broke.

Thanks for the suggestions.

A poor IT team ... Nah....:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

You have to call them. I verified this a few days ago with whomever posts to their FB page. Wait times are non-existent for stuff like that. If you need something else fixed (say, your FCC amounts are wrong) and your support person has to call their escalation people, that's what's taking a long time.

15 hours ago, lynnemac said:

Sorry didn't work. Won't let me select a ship.

this is exactly what was happening with me. try opening a private tab (incognito mode) or using a different browser. it was the only way i could get it to work!

5 hours ago, Michelle H said:

You have to call them. I verified this a few days ago with whomever posts to their FB page. Wait times are non-existent for stuff like that. If you need something else fixed (say, your FCC amounts are wrong) and your support person has to call their escalation people, that's what's taking a long time.

And those guest relations reps are on hold a long time waiting with you all that time.