Bordeaux to Amsterdam

Second seating

I have been eyeing that itinerary as well. It's a good one!

However we usually travel in a family group and there is one person that I think would have a hard time if the seas became a little bouncy. Azamara have similar itineraries in June and September and I think even that size ship would be to much motion for her. Maybe I can talk my husband into doing the Windstar France one just the two of us and the family group in Greece on the Windsurf or Azamara. If he can check his work emails a couple of times a day, he can work remotely.

We had a good experience too a long time ago when there was a 7 day itinerary of the less known islands.  Currently what puts me off is the inclusion of the really crowded, heavily touristed islands of Santorini and Mykonos. I think choose one famous one or the other. We prefer the quieter islands where the mega ships don't go.

• 3 weeks later...

We're planning to do this cruise as well but will extend it to 19 days and continue on to Copenhagen. Though we have been to a few of the ports, we have not been to Norway and the fjords. Sounds like a lovely trip. See you onboard.

• 2 weeks later...