Pre-booking Spa Reservations (Enclave Passes)

erin6494

Hello,

Historically, when have Enclave Passes been available for pre-booking?  The website says spa reservations will be available within 6 months; we are at 179 days to go today but I am still receiving an error that they are not available.  In case passes are limited, I was hoping to get them as early as we can for piece of mind.

Thanks,

Erin

2 hours ago, jwattle said:

I would bet that Covid is affecting that six month mark; traditionally it has been six months, pretty much to the day. 😃

That could be the case, but it also freaks me out that maybe my cruise may not sail. 😞

• Haha 1

Give it another week or so.  Things are rapidly changing in the cruise industry and perhaps the spa is still working on their safety protocols.  Nothing that was is now.  Which ship and itinerary are you on?

The Enclave is similar to the Sanctuary in that passes must be obtained once you board the ship.

Now whether or not it reopens as soon as the ships begin to sail  and/or  for how many passengers at a time is a different question.

Seems like there is not a consensus on whether passes can be pre-purchased, there are definitely posts from cruisers that have been able to do so.  I will just continue to check for the spa purchases to be available.

We have 2 November Cruises booked - 1 on Caribbean Princess and the other on Sky Princess.  For over 8 months now, reservations for the enclave on Sky have been open, but reservations for the thermal suite on CB have held the message that spa reservations will not be available until 6 months prior.  We are just coming up to that 6 month mark now, so we will see, but if feels like the practice is not standard throughout the fleet.

Don

• Like 1