Major battle is imminent.

I zoomed into the North Star Command Center picture to see which Royal General was in there planning combat moves (in case peace talks don't pan out):

image.png.3b59e0cc83410c10652fd17f2457b310.png

A ha! Should have guessed - it's General Fain 😲

Fain (2).jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Biker19 said:

Since this is a battle at sea shouldn't that be Admiral Fain?

OOO yes, good catch you're absolutely right! I think you deserve a salute 😄

I should have looked at the hoody hanging behind him:

admiral.jpg

On 5/12/2021 at 8:16 AM, firefly333 said:

Oddly enough analysts say ncl is in the strongest financial position ... good that you know more than the financial analysts of the US, ha. Love it. I dont see how any of the cruiselines have room to crow financially.  .now a ship battle, my money also is on rcl. Their ships are bigger.

Bet the farm on MSC they have the worlds largest cargo fleet behind them.

• Like 1

All the ships are still hanging around the area in more of a social distancing position that preparation for battle.  It was about a week ago that Brilliance came in for vaccinations. I assume, with no real information that the same ships will come back in around 2-3 weeks for round 2?  That assumption is based on what is happening her in Ohio where 90% of vaccinated people are getting either Pfizer or Moderna.  I believe the single shot Johnson and Johnson vaccine is back in use here. 

I again assume the vaccinations in Miami are happening in the same manner as Florida residents.  In Ohio appointments were made for 3 weeks after your first round.   The day I went in Ohio back in March both Moderna and Pfizer were available and they were picking for you. I wonder if they would intentionally mix it up for these crews. 

13 hours ago, BillOh said:

All the ships are still hanging around the area in more of a social distancing position that preparation for battle.  It was about a week ago that Brilliance came in for vaccinations. I assume, with no real information that the same ships will come back in around 2-3 weeks for round 2?  That assumption is based on what is happening her in Ohio where 90% of vaccinated people are getting either Pfizer or Moderna.  I believe the single shot Johnson and Johnson vaccine is back in use here. 

I again assume the vaccinations in Miami are happening in the same manner as Florida residents.  In Ohio appointments were made for 3 weeks after your first round.   The day I went in Ohio back in March both Moderna and Pfizer were available and they were picking for you. I wonder if they would intentionally mix it up for these crews. 

Some info about PC:

image.png.aa2ac84fce93b35a5a9c35fd125b3192.png

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/were-ramping-up-royal-caribbean-works-vaccinate-crews-they-inch-closer-resuming-cruises/VVBZ77I3BRCCHIWU3VFFYROYEQ/

• Like 2