Club Orange questions

onboard2005

3 hours ago, pkpon said:

I am booked on the Rotterdam for 35 nights next April. I have recently upgraded to Club Orange for the $12 a night promotion.

I am travelling solo and I am starting to get a bit nervous now that I will feel like the ‘wallflower’ as the restaurant seems to be geared for couples. Any feedback from solos who have been in the Club Orange restaurant?

As a solo, I enjoyed Club Orange, the kitchen tour, nice tote bag, and the breakfast cooked just a few feet from my table.  Dining in Club Orange is no different from the MDR.  If you wish, you can request to be seated at the Club Orange community table and will have others with whom you can interact.

20 minutes ago, KAKcruiser said:

Okay, $15, but still the same question.  Is it a promo only for your cruise or any cruise?  Does it have a promo name or number?  Thanks.

Per my HAL PCC, $15 p/p/day is the going rate for cruises more than 13 days.

15 minutes ago, Crew News said:

Per my HAL PCC, $15 p/p/day is the going rate for cruises more than 13 days.

Really, last I checked they wanted a lot more than that, my recollection is around $50 per day.    However $15 is what I was offered the last time I boarded the Koningsdam.  

Edited by Mary229

45 minutes ago, KAKcruiser said:

Okay, $15, but still the same question.  Is it a promo only for your cruise or any cruise?  Does it have a promo name or number?  Thanks.

Originally I was told $35 a day by my TA after they talked to HAL.

After talking to HAL myself  they confirmed  it should be $15.00 a day for cruises over seven days, $25.00 for under seven days. I believe it is less for the non Pinnacle class ships.

Not sure if it is a limited time promotion or the new pricing. There does seem to be some confusion.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pkpon said:

After talking to HAL myself  they confirmed  it should be $15.00 a day for cruises over seven days, $25.00 for under seven days. I believe it is less for the non Pinnacle class ships.

Not sure if it is a limited time promotion or the new pricing. There does seem to be some confusion.

I think you are right about the class of ship governing the cost.  My earlier quote was for a Pinnacle class ship.  

1 hour ago, pkpon said:

Sorry It should be $25 a day for under 14 days ,

$15 a day for over 14 days.

5 minutes ago, 57redbird said:

What is the cost for a non Pinnacle class ship?

I think it varies.  When I called about our Volendam cruise (now cancelled and transferred to the Eurodam), it was $15 pp.  

• Like 1