The Daily for Tuesday May 25, 2021

richwmn

5 minutes ago, AncientWanderer said:

Cruising-along, we had our turn today.  I immediately thought of you.  Our precious 2 1/2 year old granddaughter fractured her elbow in three places on the jungle gym.  She was so brave with the doctor!  She has a cast for about a month.   They say things come in threes.  I hope not!

Anyhow, the kids of summer are on the move.  Stay safe everyone.

A00B5676-384A-4F37-AEBC-78419B0F483F.thumb.jpeg.e69efdbcb48e3776747a2a0bd0c058f5.jpeg

🌺OMGOSH!! Our babies! She is a a little warrior and a good example of a hero! My prayers go out to her and to cruisein-along’s DGS!

Denise😊

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AncientWanderer said:

Cruising-along, we had our turn today.  I immediately thought of you.  Our precious 2 1/2 year old granddaughter fractured her elbow in three places on the jungle gym.  She was so brave with the doctor!  She has a cast for about a month.   They say things come in threes.  I hope not!

A00B5676-384A-4F37-AEBC-78419B0F483F.thumb.jpeg.e69efdbcb48e3776747a2a0bd0c058f5.jpeg

Oh no!!!  I'm so sorry!  Yes, let's hope this won't come in threes.  She got her cast soon!  We have to wait for the swelling to go down, but it will be done this week some time.  Here's a photo of our DGS on his way home from the hospital on Sunday.  

737644229_Fosterandbrokenarm.thumb.jpg.f3ba389c0a692b090c02a5ef0c5a068c.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AncientWanderer said:

Oh dear 😔 I hope she heals quickly and doesn’t suffer too much pain.

• Like 5

Here I am just getting back to the end of the Tuesday Daily!  What a day.

I had to chime in to say I'm so sorry about the poor little ones with broken arms.  Bless their hearts!  Prayers for quick healing.  If these things happen in threes, we're done as you are second and third in line to suffer broken bones in your grandchildren.  🦴

• Like 2