Nov 6th Joy, something is up

skeeter195

I just checked my account and I now have 8 $250 cruise next vouchers instead of 6.  I looked at my Nov 6th Joy cruise and 2 were taken off and the total due is now $500 more.  I tried to apply them back and it will not let me and says to call.  Also there are no more dinning or entertainment options that were there yesterday.  I have a bad feeling right now.  

27 minutes ago, MsTabbyKats said:

Uh....I'm on the 11/21 Gem.  I've never seen dining or entertainment options for this cruise.  It says "too early to book".

I’m on the 11/14 Encore.  Same.

5 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

My Oct 19, 2021 Joy shows 132 shore excursions available.  My CruiseNext deposits are still showing as applied.

The screen shows the excursions but entertainment and spa are greeted out and dining only has 1 option which is to buy the multiple night speciality meal package

4 hours ago, SpainAlien said:

The screen shows the excursions but entertainment and spa are greeted out and dining only has 1 option which is to buy the multiple night speciality meal package

Same on my 11/13/21 sailing on the Joy. Maybe they're not going to use the spa and changing the entertainment? Fingers crossed. 

5 minutes ago, ColeyCola said:

Same on my 11/13/21 sailing on the Joy. Maybe they're not going to use the spa and changing the entertainment? Fingers crossed. 

My husband suggested that they might be changing the ship

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SpainAlien said:

My husband suggested that they might be changing the ship

I hope not. I've never sailed with NCL but it seems like they simply cancel instead of changing ships. 

5 hours ago, SpainAlien said:

I am sailing on the January 22, 2022 NCL Joy.  Same thing is happening to my account.  0 Entertainment, 0 Spa and only 1 dinning option (specialty dinning packages)

5 minutes ago, HuliHuli said:

35 Shore Excursions showing on my February 2022 cruise, but two Cruise Next credits were just posted back to my account, presumably from this cruise.  Very strange.

Did you use credits when you booked?  I don't see any credits posted back to my account.  This is starting to have the feeling of maybe a ship swap.

5 minutes ago, WarfRatWA said:

Did you use credits when you booked?  I don't see any credits posted back to my account.  This is starting to have the feeling of maybe a ship swap.

Yes!  And I already received the credit back for my September cancelled cruise.

Edited by HuliHuli

They just announced yesterday that the Joy was suspended until October 9th 2021.

This could be where the glitches on bookings are coming from but then again NCL could be looking at changing the Joy’s deployment all together.

5ACFE71B-4A77-4E8F-8D5F-7BBF338EE9C0.png

Edited by pixiedust777

Something is definitely up with the Joy. As you alluded to the joy is scheduled to return to service starting on October 9. However it seems that the cruise has disappeared. The website shows the first sailing departing October 19 now. With these changes NCL has not stated anything publicly  so only time will tell. Wishing you the best that your cruise sails and you have a great time!