When is check in?

marienbad

1 minute ago, kasowell2 said:

Was just able to check in on the app for our July 17 Edge cruise. I had to delete the app and then download it again. It wouldn’t let me choose an arrival time as it said to check back closer to the sail date.

We had to delete and reinstall the App 2 days ago. Still couldn’t check in until today.

It finally feels like we're a going on a cruise! 😎

34 minutes ago, kasowell2 said:

Was just able to check in on the app for our July 17 Edge cruise. I had to delete the app and then download it again. It wouldn’t let me choose an arrival time as it said to check back closer to the sail date.

Not sure why you couldn’t get a boarding time. We used the app and it worked.

We checked in for our 17 July Silhouette cruise this evening.  Did most of it on my computer, and finished off on the app, which let us pick boarding time (which start at 12.00-12.30).

Check in won't be finished until the day before the cruise when we have to complete the pre-boarding health questionnaire.

1 hour ago, marienbad said:

Not sure why you couldn’t get a boarding time. We used the app and it worked.

I had to sign in before Boarding Time was revealed.

I had downloaded the App a few months ago, but try as I might I couldn’t proceed on my phone, which is annoying as I have Fac3 recognition and it opens quickly, but I couldn’t find the check in times.

3 minutes ago, kasowell2 said:

Was able to choose an arrival time after I filled in all the info for our July 17 Edge sailing. I was able to get 12:30. Has anyone gotten an earlier time slot?

I got noon, and that was the earliest I saw. 

33 minutes ago, kasowell2 said:

Was able to choose an arrival time after I filled in all the info for our July 17 Edge sailing. I was able to get 12:30. Has anyone gotten an earlier time slot?

1230 for us as well. 

Just went into my online Celebrity account and found the phone number for my Emergency Contact after we did the Check-In on the app was also placed in My Contact information, probably because the app didn't provide a field for mine to add it in. I'm sure they'll fix that oversight in version 2.0. Also, since my DW actually completed my Check-In process on her app after doing hers, for some reason her Contact E-Mail Address was also magically listed as my Contact E-Mail Address.

These issues were easily corrected while I was logged into my Celebrity account on my desktop computer in the Check-In information section of the booking. But I thought I would mention it and suggest you may want to verify your Check-In information via your online Celebrity account if you did it using the app.

BTW we were also able to secure the 12-12:30 check-in time.

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Just went into my online Celebrity account and found the phone number for my Emergency Contact after we did the Check-In on the app was also placed in My Contact information, probably because the app didn't provide a field for mine to add it in. I'm sure they'll fix that oversight in version 2.0. Also, since my DW actually completed my Check-In process on her app after doing hers, for some reason her Contact E-Mail Address was also magically listed as my Contact E-Mail Address.

These issues were easily corrected while I was logged into my Celebrity account on my desktop computer in the Check-In information section of the booking. But I thought I would mention it and suggest you may want to verify your Check-In information via your online Celebrity account if you did it using the app.

BTW we were also able to secure the 12-12:30 check-in time.

Good heads up....I just checked and exactly same issue.

• Like 1