Haven category OX

Trimone

2 minutes ago, hernando52 said:

I'm on the POA 9/2022 & Breakaway 9/2023....Both have the same thing showing up this morning...I think there is a system-wide problem going on.......

Mine show the OX as well. 

My May 2022 has changed to OX as well.  I suspect it is a glitch ... seems kind of weird that everyone's cat. has changed to this. 

Good luck

BTW, does your cabin number remain the same? Mine does. 

Edited by All-ready2cruise

3 hours ago, Trimone said:

Good afternoon jolly cruisers 

My Haven Spa balcony has changed from H9 to OX

Slightly confused, also noticed spa bath is missing in literature?

I have 3 bookings in the Haven, Joy, Epic & Prima.  All three show the correct room number, but are category "OX".  Assume it is as someone else indicated, a system wide issue.

after reading this post i checked my reservations. ox by the way indicates a restricted view.

i have a 2 bedroom suite on the star this oct and the deluxe owners suite with 2 balconies nov 2022. both show ox. guess its just a glitch on the ncl computers, so i would guess not to worry. we're on decks 11 in oct and 10 next nov and neither should have restricted views.  leave it to ncl to screw up something as simple as your booked cabin(s)

I noticed last night my aft haven cabin on the Escape has an OX after the correct cabin number.
I looked at my next cruise and it was the same thing, an OX.  So I just figured it was something in their system

I just checked my four booked cruises, from this October to December 2022.  All show correct room number but category OX.    

When first I read this thread, I thought the OX was only for those on a recently changed ship.  Guess it's on all other kinds of bookings too🤨