C&A Benefits for Adventure Nassau Sailings

Just got this from RCL C&A about our Adventure sailing.....

Dear Guest,

Your vacation onboard Adventure of the Seas® is right around the corner! And we’d like to thank you for being part of Royal Caribbean® history as you join us on one of our first sailings back to the Caribbean. There’s so much to look forward to. And, to get you even more excited before you go, we want to share some of the great enhancements as well as some changes to our Crown & Anchor® Society program and benefits.

We’re thrilled to offer you additional beverage vouchers to be used at any bar, at any time or in the Diamond Lounge during the nightly Happy Hour. Each day of the cruise, Diamond members receive four vouchers, Diamond Plus members receive five vouchers, and Pinnacle Club members receive six vouchers. Each voucher is for drinks up to $13. Consider it happy hour all day long! You’ll also love our newly reimagined behind-the-scenes entertainment tour and a Meal with an Officer, priority access to all shows, and new ways of recognizing our new Pinnacle Club members.

As we return to service, some benefits and services have changed. To follow new health protocols and better manage the flow of guests in terminals, the check-in process will be different. All guests will be required to select an arrival time in advance via the Royal Caribbean app. However, Pinnacle Club members can enjoy Flexible Arrival — a new program allowing the freedom to check-in up to one hour before or after your scheduled check-in time while
the terminal is open.

Onboard, we must adhere to new healthy sail protocols and capacity limits in most venues. So, access to Suite and Concierge lounges will only be limited to members staying in Suites. Your Loyalty Ambassador will share more detailed information with you onboard.

As always, we thank you for your continued support of Royal Caribbean. As our most loyal guests, we can’t wait to make incredible vacation
memories together again.

See you onboard!

Crown & Anchor Society

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, radarcruiser said:

Onboard, we must adhere to new healthy sail protocols and capacity limits in most venues. So, access to Suite and Concierge lounges will only be limited to members staying in Suites. Your Loyalty Ambassador will share more detailed information with you onboard.

I love Royal. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm happy with these changes and hope they continue past the current troubles.  The vouchers are a better fit for us and hopefully this will result in a less crowded lounge.

Question:  Does anyone know if the flexible arrival program is going to be available to suite guests?  I would assume yes, but, this does not say.

3 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

I'm happy with these changes and hope they continue past the current troubles.  The vouchers are a better fit for us and hopefully this will result in a less crowded lounge.

Question:  Does anyone know if the flexible arrival program is going to be available to suite guests?  I would assume yes, but, this does not say.

Doesn't appear there will be any perks for suite guests on check-in. Not even a suites only line (which probably doesn't matter due to the staggered check-in times.)

55 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Doesn't appear there will be any perks for suite guests on check-in. Not even a suites only line (which probably doesn't matter due to the staggered check-in times.)

I saw a letter received by a suite person on FB.  They get the hour before or after for check in just like the Pinnacles do

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I saw a letter received by a suite person on FB.  They get the hour before or after for check in just like the Pinnacles do

Ah, good to know. Though I've already got the earliest slot. Did the letter mention anything about using vouchers for drinks in the suite lounge happy hour like they're doing for the diamond lounge? I hope not.

Edited by smokeybandit

So can the anytime drink vouchers be used in dining room/speciality dining, or on coco cay? Does a single voucher cover a frozen drink? I know in the past it was sometimes the case frozen drinks required two vouchers? 

Now that it is confirmed for Nassau I’m debating on to drop the unlimited beverage packet for just a soda package and refreshment package. Would save over $600.

Edited by wreckem2013

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Ah, good to know. Though I've already got the earliest slot. Did the letter mention anything about using vouchers for drinks in the suite lounge happy hour like they're doing for the diamond lounge? I hope not.

The guy said the SL HH is happening 5-8 pm on the AD

Just now, molly361 said:

The guy said the SL HH is happening 5-8 pm on the AD

Hopefully that remains unchanged, as far as the free drinks go. That'd ruin our whole evening mojo of pre-dinner drink, take a drink to dinner, come back and have 1-2 post dinner drinks then enjoy the evening shows.

19 hours ago, wreckem2013 said:

So can the anytime drink vouchers be used in dining room/speciality dining, or on coco cay? Does a single voucher cover a frozen drink? I know in the past it was sometimes the case frozen drinks required two vouchers? 

Now that it is confirmed for Nassau I’m debating on to drop the unlimited beverage packet for just a soda package and refreshment package. Would save over $600.

I assume the drink voucher up to $13 will work the same as the drink package.  You would pay the difference plus 18%.

I don’t remember any frozen drink over $13.

I would think Coco Cay would be the same but we will have to wait and see.

On 6/7/2021 at 10:24 AM, radarcruiser said:

Dear Guest,

Your vacation onboard Adventure of the Seas® is right around the corner! And we’d like to thank you for being part of Royal Caribbean® history as you join us on one of our first sailings back to the Caribbean. There’s so much to look forward to. And, to get you even more excited before you go, we want to share some of the great enhancements as well as some changes to our Crown & Anchor® Society program and benefits.

We’re thrilled to offer you additional beverage vouchers to be used at any bar, at any time or in the Diamond Lounge during the nightly Happy Hour. Each day of the cruise, Diamond members receive four vouchers, Diamond Plus members receive five vouchers, and Pinnacle Club members receive six vouchers. Each voucher is for drinks up to $13. Consider it happy hour all day long! You’ll also love our newly reimagined behind-the-scenes entertainment tour and a Meal with an Officer, priority access to all shows, and new ways of recognizing our new Pinnacle Club members.

As we return to service, some benefits and services have changed. To follow new health protocols and better manage the flow of guests in terminals, the check-in process will be different. All guests will be required to select an arrival time in advance via the Royal Caribbean app. However, Pinnacle Club members can enjoy Flexible Arrival — a new program allowing the freedom to check-in up to one hour before or after your scheduled check-in time while
the terminal is open.

As always, we thank you for your continued support of Royal Caribbean. As our most loyal guests, we can’t wait to make incredible vacation
memories together again.

See you onboard!

Crown & Anchor Society

I am a Diamond member and on the July Adventure cruise. No message from then as yet. Was this an email or on your cruise documents? Thanks!!!

27 minutes ago, read2learn said:

I am a Diamond member and on the July Adventure cruise. No message from then as yet. Was this an email or on your cruise documents? Thanks!!!

It was an email.  We are on June 19 sailing.  We are diamond as well. 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 2:55 PM, smokeybandit said:

Hopefully that remains unchanged, as far as the free drinks go. That'd ruin our whole evening mojo of pre-dinner drink, take a drink to dinner, come back and have 1-2 post dinner drinks then enjoy the evening shows.

I was reading on rcl blog that someone messaged their concierge who stated that vouchers are now used in the lounge. We also enjoyed free happy hour drinks, brought one to dinner and then enjoyed using the vouchers until 8pm. Bummer that we can't get the 'voucher free' drinks in the lounge anymore according to that. 

7 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

At least the vouchers will be for anytime as opposed to the 31/2 hour HH window.  Wonder if they will carry over to the next day if you don't use all of them that particular day?

That’s a negative, Ghostrider!

On 6/7/2021 at 10:24 AM, radarcruiser said:

Dear Guest,

the terminal is open.

memories together again.

See you onboard!

Crown & Anchor Society

Is this for June sailings only?  Booked for July, and didn’t receive any communication.