Is there going to be a 3-Day Sale this year?

mnocket

22 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Yes, this has been typical of SD promos in the past.  But perhaps you may not know that as soon as you are on board, pick you own location, date and time and change the res if you have been given a default and don't like it.

Yes, what Steelers36 said.  I have done this as well, no problem at all.

• Like 1

If this is the sale I think this is about by a major travel company in conjunction with Princess ..... I did it this year for the first time.  I am quite pleased 🙂  I booked a 15 day Hawaii cruise. The cruise fare was a bit over $1600 less than Princess for a BD Caribe cabin.  The fare I chose will include Princess Plus perks and I get $585.00 OBC and the ever popular and oh so valuable Princess coupon book (destined for the waste basket)

7 hours ago, hpeabody said:

If this is the sale I think this is about by a major travel company in conjunction with Princess ..... I did it this year for the first time.  I am quite pleased 🙂  I booked a 15 day Hawaii cruise. The cruise fare was a bit over $1600 less than Princess for a BD Caribe cabin.  The fare I chose will include Princess Plus perks and I get $585.00 OBC and the ever popular and oh so valuable Princess coupon book (destined for the waste basket)

Don't toss that coupon book until you have checked it out. There are a couple of different books. One of them has a couple of good coupons. I agree that the "usual" Princess coupon book is only good for leveling a table leg or something.

• Like 1