Cruise Preferences.... Has it disappeared from the website?

So, I'm trying to find my preferences for my "onboard gift" and I can't seem to locate this or any other preferences you could choose, anymore. 

Have they disappeared from the website now?

Sorry, this question may have been answered but i searched and didn't see anything.

2 minutes ago, csnarpy said:

So, I'm trying to find my preferences for my "onboard gift" and I can't seem to locate this or any other preferences you could choose, anymore. 

Have they disappeared from the website now?

Sorry, this question may have been answered but i searched and didn't see anything.

They’ve been gone for quite a while. You need to call C&A directly to update your preferences. (1-800-526-9723)

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1

I was looking for the different options that used to exist when logged in....household members, amenity choice, upgrade/no upgrade option, etc.  I thought maybe something was wrong with my profile.  I emailed C&A asking just last week and they responded you have to call in to make changes.  I don't really understand why they would take that option off the website and drive MORE calls into their call center? 

It's not like I need to make a lot of changes, but I honestly couldn't remember what I had selected.  It seems the last cruise on RCI, I made a note that we needed to change the option.  Oh well.

I also don't like the fact that I can't see how much I have left to pay on upcoming cruises.  I found the option to make partial payments, but the only place I can see the details (amount paid, final payment due date, etc.) is from the emailed invoice.  That's irritating.  Or does someone have a trick to finding the information?  I couldn't find it in the pre-cruise planner.  I also couldn't find an option to pre-pay gratuities or add insurance after the initial booking?

3 minutes ago, reney313 said:

I also don't like the fact that I can't see how much I have left to pay on upcoming cruises.  I found the option to make partial payments, but the only place I can see the details (amount paid, final payment due date, etc.) is from the emailed invoice.  That's irritating.  Or does someone have a trick to finding the information?  I couldn't find it in the pre-cruise planner.  I also couldn't find an option to pre-pay gratuities or add insurance after the initial booking?

Just click the "make final payment" link and it'll show you how much you owe

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Just click the "make final payment" link and it'll show you how much you owe

Yeah, I did find that.  It's seems like an unnecessary pain though because it makes me look up my reservation number and add in my cruise details to pull the info.  And, I enjoy seeing my progress when I make payments.  I know, a bit silly, but it makes me feel good.

8 hours ago, reney313 said:

I don't really understand why they would take that option off the website and drive MORE calls into their call center? 

Probably to have folks make less changes. Few will bother to call.