Error Message - I'm seeing this more and more

I'm trying to help someone out who can't get into anything on CC, who has an account.  She is trying to get into one of the HAL Roll Calls and this is what she gets:  Can anyone help with this?  Also, I have seen this a few times myself when trying to get into some of the roll calls, but I just refreshed the page.  Anyway, any help I can communicate back to her would be great.  She is on one of the HAL FB pages, but wants to be part of the RC for her sailing.  

cruise critic error message.jpg

That is usually the message seen if not logged in OR if you are a new membership that hasn't verified email.  If you or your friend could send an email with the membername that keeps seeing this error I can take a look at their membership to make sure it is properly activated

My email is help@cruisecritic.com

1 minute ago, CC Help Jenn said:

That is usually the message seen if not logged in OR if you are a new membership that hasn't verified email.  If you or your friend could send an email with the membername that keeps seeing this error I can take a look at their membership to make sure it is properly activated

My email is help@cruisecritic.com

OK thanks.