2024 World Cruise Holland is taking deposits

3 minutes ago, Hygge! said:

Where can I get that information? Don't see anything posted on HAL site.  

Call the world cruise desk.  I called about two weeks ago about something else and I asked about grand and world voyages, they were taking deposits then for 2024 world and future grand.  I want to do another grand but not to Asia.  She didn’t know at that time where it would be going so I didn’t give a deposit.

• Like 1

The HAL World cruise woman stated that the Grand was for 2023 and that they had not decided whether it was a Grand Asia or Grand Africa or Grand Australia.  She asked what my preference would be and I stated any of those but preferred a Grand Australia. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hygge! said:

The HAL World cruise woman stated that the Grand was for 2023 and that they had not decided whether it was a Grand Asia or Grand Africa or Grand Australia.  She asked what my preference would be and I stated any of those but preferred a Grand Australia. 

Hygge!,  I would also agree with your choice—have they done a Grand Australia in the past? Just curious what the route might be…

32 minutes ago, KarefreeKaren said:

Hygge!,  I would also agree with your choice—have they done a Grand Australia in the past? Just curious what the route might be…

here is the 2017 Grand Asia, it does visit Australia.  There is a cruise the circumnavigates Australia also

iu.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KarefreeKaren said:

No clue.  But I think it would be great with including New Zealand?? 

• Like 3

Why does HAL not share such information with some of us who have been patrons of the cruise line for decades?  And, DON'T tell me that I need to have my snail mail and e-mail addresses linked to their site!  I have done that repeatedly and I get next to nothing information.

Who seems to want my business?  Regent, Oceania, Princess.  

Is it any wonder that I am looking elsewhere for another cruise?  

• Like 3