MSC Virtuosa! U.K. Cruises

nikkiw60

9 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

Reading comments on FB on the various forums and these cruises in the U.K. sound a bit different to ones we have been on before!

What do you mean? We're currently onboard and loving it.

13 minutes ago, kernow said:

What do you mean? We're currently onboard and loving it.

You can wear shorts in dining rooms, all drinks are included on the premium plus package. Just odd comments. Looking forward to it though! Miss MSC.

23 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

You can wear shorts in dining rooms, all drinks are included on the premium plus package. Just odd comments. Looking forward to it though! Miss MSC.

Ah Ok, haven't noticed the shorts. All drinks by the glass are included in Premium plus, is that different to other ships?

I honestly haven't noticed any major  difference to any other cruises we've been on. Not on the FB forums though (DH is), I think it all gets a bit too heated over there😁.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, nikkiw60 said:

Is that not normal? I don't wear shorts in the dining room in the evening but always wear a polo shirt and coloured jeans even on elegant night.
I'm sure tidy shorts have been allowed on other cruises.

3 hours ago, ziggyuk said:

Is that not normal? I don't wear shorts in the dining room in the evening but always wear a polo shirt and coloured jeans even on elegant night.
I'm sure tidy shorts have been allowed on other cruises.

I have always thought that shorts in the evening were not allowed. And drinks by the glass only included up to a certain amount except for the super premium whatever it was called.

5 hours ago, nikkiw60 said:

Premium Plus includes all drinks apart from the Robot Bar and the chocolate place I believe.

Edited by little britain

Guest BigRoger
1 hour ago, little britain said:

I am currently sitting in the MDR on Elegant Night... DH is in a DJ and the man on the next table is in shorts. A man has just walked out wearing jogging bottoms which showed every bulge ( if you get what I mean.. 🤭!)

ooooohhhh matron…… steady on there……. we don’t want any of that ‘European type language’ on a British cruise thank you….. 

Perhaps he was smuggling out some bread rolls for his supper later?