Who else just got canceled on Majestic to Alaska?

addie19

3 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

I will say this...  While the Princess Policy states that they 'intend' to follow guidelines with the 5% exceptions, they simply do not.  I am hearing that it it is not just unvaccinated children under 12. (which is really excluding ALL children under 12). But that Princess requires 100% vaccinated guests.   That anyone without valid record/proof of vaccination will not board, and will not be refunded.

Except for appropriate medical and religious exemptions, limited by the 95% rule.

Again,  I can say that they simply are not offering ANY exemptions.

(including for children not old enough for vaccines, or adults)

This is from credible first hand info.

I would be very very surprised to hear from anyone on this forum who knows of anyone who is actually being considered for any exemption.

No vaccine. No boarding. No refund.

This would be good news for the ones who have posted that they simply do not want, or will not, sail on a ship that is not fully vaccine required.

And, again, this is all still an ongoing situation, legally...

Anything could happen between now and 'then'.

Edited by Wishing on a star
  • Like 2

Princess finally updated their policies for sailings not originating in US! I have been looking at the TA on Regal and yesterday the policy changed to:

For guests on voyages sailing from Southampton between September 30 and November 3, 2021 on Regal Princess and between October 5 and November 5, 2021 on Sky Princess, all guests 18 years old and over will be required to have completed their vaccination course a minimum of 14 days prior to sailing. All guests 17 years old and below will need to have completed their vaccination course a minimum 14 days prior to sailing or will require a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to travel.

https://www.princess.com/plan/cruise-with-confidence/cruise-health/frequently-asked-questions/

• Like 1

Gram to the rescue:  If this happened to my daughter and her twin daughters, Gram wud love to have a girls week with them and send Mom & Dad on their cruise.   I love when parents go on vacation and I get the grandkids.  

• Like 1