Booked Shore Excursions and Specialty Dining for my Panorama Cruise

travelplus

I just booked my Shore Excursions online for my 7  night Panorama Cruise at the end of February.

I selected the Luxury Snorkel and Sail Cruise in Los Cabos I hope to see Whales. If I don't get to snorkel its not the end of the world I am going more for the scenery, drinks and fun ride.  

Rhythms Of The Night in Puerto Vallarta.  I have been both to Cabos and Puerto so I wanted something different. 

In Mazatlan I chose the Historic Villages and Lunch.

I booked Cuchina Del Capitano for the First Night and was wondering if they will give me a complimentary bottle of wine on the first night? Also why can't I book the Steakhouse? I really want to go to the Steakhouse. 

Thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, travelplus said:

I booked Cuchina Del Capitano for the First Night and was wondering if they will give me a complimentary bottle of wine on the first night? Also why can't I book the Steakhouse? I really want to go to the Steakhouse. 

Thanks.

I dont think you get a free bottle of wine at the italian, just the steak house the first night. 

If you do the italian the first night you cant book steakhouse the first night. I heard you have to ask for the free bottle at the steak house the first night.

6 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I dont think you get a free bottle of wine at the italian, just the steak house the first night. 

If you do the italian the first night you cant book steakhouse the first night. I heard you have to ask for the free bottle at the steak house the first night.

There is no steakhouse to be booked for any night. Only Tempanyaki or Capitano. If it does open up I'll switch .

1 minute ago, travelplus said:

There is no steakhouse to be booked for any night. Only Tempanyaki or Capitano. If it does open up I'll switch .

I saw you said you couldnt book the steakhouse.

That doesnt mean a free bottle of wine at the italian. I've never once read of this happening, or a perk of booking first night italian. 

I'm waiting until I'm onboard to book steak house as I want to use obc  and since I have cheers dont care if I miss the free bottle of wine at the steakhouse.

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I saw you said you couldnt book the steakhouse.

That doesnt mean a free bottle of wine at the italian. I've never once read of this happening, or a perk of booking first night italian. 

I'm waiting until I'm onboard to book steak house as I want to use obc  and since I have cheers dont care if I miss the free bottle of wine at the steakhouse.

I understand that and will book the Steakhouse once it opens up.

On 6/12/2021 at 12:13 AM, travelplus said:

I just booked my Shore Excursions online for my 7  night Panorama Cruise at the end of February.

I selected the Luxury Snorkel and Sail Cruise in Los Cabos I hope to see Whales. If I don't get to snorkel its not the end of the world I am going more for the scenery, drinks and fun ride.  

Rhythms Of The Night in Puerto Vallarta.  I have been both to Cabos and Puerto so I wanted something different. 

In Mazatlan I chose the Historic Villages and Lunch.

Thanks.

Holy cow.  I need to get on the ball.  I'm on this ship in January and just now booked my airfare and I thought I was booking too early.  Better get on my excursions!  LOL