Future itinerary survey

Doh15

Anyone get this email survey and take it?

it had a couple of potentially interesting (to me) itineraries (like Jordan/Egypt or India/Maldives/Sri Lanka) (and others I had no interest in, like the Persian Gulf). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doh15 said:

Anyone get this email survey and take it?

it had a couple of potentially interesting (to me) itineraries (like Jordan/Egypt or India/Maldives/Sri Lanka) (and others I had no interest in, like the Persian Gulf). 

Yes I did!

21 minutes ago, LewiLewi said:

Also questions about alcohol,packages and adding them to fares. We are not consumers of alcohol and would not be interested in having this added to our daily fares. 

It’s funny because we do drink alcohol (although not usually enough to make expensive drinks packages worth it) and even I responded that I’d rather be given the option to purchase a package than have it built into the price. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up. I missed the email. 

I agree that some of the proposed itineraries look very interesting, for us a couple in South America and Africa/Seychelles. 

We would happily pay the $500 fare more to get the inclusions listed. 

I received the same survey. I drink but very little,  I wrote I  would  not sail if that were the case, same for excursions I have taken a few WS excursions but my interests and experiences when it especially comes to Europe are different that most folks. For Europe we use WS as a way to get around because we love sailing so we like to go off on our own, Caribbean we use WS as a perfect  vacation sun and sea. The survey made me nervous thinking my days with WS after 26 cruises might be over. I do not see why it  should  be a one for all travel/vacation  experience it makes no sense to me. I certainly do not mind signing for a  drink! I have my fingers crossed let people purchase what they want. 

• Like 1

My recollection from the survey was that the increased fare/inclusions did not include shore excursions. If it had, I would not have voted for it. 

We like to go on our own as well onshore We did take a number of ship excursions on one cruise when traveling with elderly relatives, and each was very good. 

• Like 1