Shareholder OBC

Ohio Bucki

On 6/18/2021 at 1:12 PM, Ohio Bucki said:

If you apply for the shareholder OBC, does that in anyway effect the OBC you might already have or is the new credit just added to the original?

Thanks for any info!!

No, but it is non-refundable while some other OBC may be refundable. Non-refundable OBC is used first.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I received my stock OBC after about 3 weeks.  The weird thing was we are doing a B2B and we got $100 for the first 7 days and $150 for the next 8 days?  I'm not complaining we just usually get $100 each 7 days.

24 minutes ago, cmptrwiz said:

I received my stock OBC after about 3 weeks.  The weird thing was we are doing a B2B and we got $100 for the first 7 days and $150 for the next 8 days?  I'm not complaining we just usually get $100 each 7 days.

They have been doing this for the past few years.  If the B2B adds to 14 days or more, they apply a total of $250, which is the OBC for a 14 day or more cruise.  You need include both booking numbers in your request so that they realize that you are doing B2B.  I always point out B2B as part of my request.

2 hours ago, TomCruise48 said:

They have been doing this for the past few years.  If the B2B adds to 14 days or more, they apply a total of $250, which is the OBC for a 14 day or more cruise.  You need include both booking numbers in your request so that they realize that you are doing B2B.  I always point out B2B as part of my request.

This is great to know.  We have an 8 day & 6 day B2B, Jan 29, 2022 & Feb 6, 2022.  We were expecting $100 + $50, but now, if they actually do add them together and count it as 14 days it's an extra $100 in this case.  Now I'll just have to decide where to spend that windfall!

On 6/18/2021 at 12:12 PM, Ohio Bucki said:

If you apply for the shareholder OBC, does that in anyway effect the OBC you might already have or is the new credit just added to the original?

Thanks for any info!!

It will be applied as an additional credit.  It does not affect your other OBC.