Bottled water purchase

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

What is wrong with Dasani ?

Taste, like has metal in it to me...and others on here. But this now also comes only in small Metal Bottles, not the large ones that Evian were.

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

In the past, people would bring cases of water onboard to be delivered with their luggage to their cabin.  I wonder if this will still be allowed?

Though even then was 12ct limit of 17oz. Only Carry on for while. Hope still is, been bringing Mt Dew on for 30yrs myself

24 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

Really?  You never had a problem?  Only 12 cans?  12 bottles?

Yeah they changed that while ago, carry on only 12 max. Most bring 12oz cans, me 12ct 16.9oz Bottles. Have seen lot of Water and Pop held up in Naughty Room when they tried it in checked Luggage. Though sure some may not get caught, I'd hate have wait on my Luggage. Always unpacked b4 Life Boat Drill. I just carry on like supposed to now in my Back Pack

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 minute ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yeah they changed that while ago, carry on only 12 max. Most bring 12oz cans, me 12ct 16.9oz Bottles. Have seen lot of Water and Pop held of when they tried in checked Luggage. Though sure some may not get caught, I'd hate have wait on my Luggage. Always unpacked b4 Life Boat Drill. I just carry on like supposed to now in my Back Pack

Oh ok -- good to know. Thanks. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

I have been drinking it since it first came on the market .

No problem, enough choice Water's for all of us(not on ship). Hate that water bottles are downsized on Royal now

Edited by ONECRUISER

49 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Taste, like has metal in it to me...and others on here. But this now also comes only in small Metal Bottles, not the large ones that Evian were.

When looking at the details of drink packages, I noticed "canned water" - is that the same as the small metal bottles you referred to?

6 minutes ago, gt_mustang_gal said:

When looking at the details of drink packages, I noticed "canned water" - is that the same as the small metal bottles you referred to?

Yes, picture I saw on Royal is like the Metal Beer Bottles(but with Water) like you buy at Concerts and Sport events. Royal's trying due away with Plastics...at least were B4 Covid. For now sure for while we'll see more disposables.

9 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The Adventure was selling True Water last week

I liked the “Just Water” brand on the Encore. I wish Royal would offer that as well. 

8639C1E3-6E82-4842-A2E3-EF5C35AD7091.jpeg

Edited by Yorkvillain
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yes, picture I saw on Royal is like the Metal Beer Bottles(but with Water) like you buy at Concerts and Sport events. Royal's trying due away with Plastics...at least were B4 Covid. For now sure for while we'll see more disposables.

Are you saying that they are no longer offering bottled water in the UDP that it is an aluminum can?!?!? 

At home I go through 3 liters of water a day. I doubt I would like the taste out of a can 😞