Sanctuary Cost?

broadwaycam

At this point, anything can change when cruising re-starts!

But I believe it has been $40.00 pp per day, or $30.00 per day for the week/cruise.

And, just in case there is any confusion, it is not like a 'pass', but you actually do pick our and reserve your loungers.  

Edited by Wishing on a star
  • Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 6:27 PM, Wishing on a star said:

At this point, anything can change when cruising re-starts!

But I believe it has been $40.00 pp per day, or $30.00 per day for the week/cruise.

And, just in case there is any confusion, it is not like a 'pass', but you actually do pick our and reserve your loungers.  

Can you book it before the cruise or can it only be booked on the cruise?

It can only be booked when you board.   Unless they take this online too, in order to minimize lines and lack of social distancing...and offer it at some point in the APP.   Since guests in Suites, Elite and Platinum, and a few other special groups of guests get early priority boarding, they will be the first to book their loungers.  If this goes online, I would guess that these groups of guests would be able to make their bookings earlier than other guests without privileges.

Happy Sailing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

Concur with above, but I doubt Sanctuary bookings will be moving to pre-cruise time period. 

If you want that on a Caribbean sector voyage, you better have the earliest boarding group or fuhgeddaboudit.

So your saying it sells out fast?

5 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

Yes, The Sanctuary can sell out pretty fast on warm weather cruises.

Passengers board as early as they can and go straight up there.

Your right about getting to the Sanctuary as soon as you can. One of our cruise friends runs up there so fast. We started calling him Forrest Gump as soon as we get on board the ship we all start saying run Forrest run.😁😁

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, rattla said:

Maybe a stupid question, but presume access to the whole Sanctuary area relies on having (paying for) either a lounger or Cabanas?

Yes, that is true.  You can get a look with one of the hosts if you tell them you are interested in possibly booking a lounger and they will show you around.  If they say all sold out, and you have not seen it, tell them you are interested in a look for a future cruise purpose. On some ships, Crown class for example, you can get a pretty good idea of the space without going in.  On Royal Class ships, you really need to get into the area to see what it is like.  There are lots of photos online, however.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Your right about getting to the Sanctuary as soon as you can. One of our cruise friends runs up there so fast. We started calling him Forrest Gump as soon as we get on board the ship we all start saying run Forrest run.😁😁

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

Your friend Forrest and I are cut from the same cloth if I am on a Caribbean sector voyage.

9 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

Yes, The Sanctuary can sell out pretty fast on warm weather cruises.

Passengers board as early as they can and go straight up there.

So now what happens with specific boarding times? 

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Those doing B2B cruises would get first opportunity.  Reports are Elite loyalty passengers are allowed on next and although boarding times are being given out for others, it seems they are not being enforced so not much different then pre-covid.