Should carnival add a new tier?

11 hours ago, UpstateCruizer said:

Yes, call room service and ask them if they can send cookies instead of the platinum strawberries. They usually say yes but they will be delivered that evening. Chocolate chip cookies and white chocolate macadamia nut cookies have been sent each time we’ve asked. 

I am going to try this on our Spirit cruise Saturday.  I will gladly forgo the 2 chocolate delights we get for one plate of cookies!

On 1/24/2023 at 1:01 AM, gkbiiii said:

Tom your wrong here: Gold gets Resort Fees Comped!

Yes this is a big deal as the resort fees are enormously vexing and weeknight rates at the lower end Vegas resorts are sometimes actually less than the daily resort fee.

I have MGM Gold (from a status match from my World of Hyatt membership) and I have been making out very well at MGM properties in Las Vegas, have now saved hundreds of dollars in resort fees and parking fees on rooms that were also partly comped. Very worth it if you visit Vegas. . . and I really love that MGM has a full spread of quality levels from their cheapo Excalibur (which IMHO is actually a cool place) up to much nicer places like Aria, Mandalay Bay, and Bellagio and I assume Cosmo eventually.

• Like 1