WHO'S B9OKED & SAILING 2021 &2022

Rotterdam

I was booked on NCL Dawn for Greek Islands from Venice in October 2021 - cancelled yesterday.

For February 2022 on Costa Luminosa from Buenos Aires to Fireland, back along the East coast, the Amazonas up to Manaus and back to Barcelona - cancelled, rebooked on the same cruise in 2023.

And as replacement for South America in January 2022 on the Costa Deliziosa around the world.

We are booked on Holland America's Voyage of the Vikings - 35 day RT from Boston to Boston on the Zaandam.  Includes Bar Harbor, Newfoundland-Labrador, Greenland (2 stops), Iceland (5 stops including overnight Reykjavik), Norway, Rotterdam (overnight - we are going over to Amsterdam for one day), Dublin, Scotland, plus more Canada (4 stops in all). This is our second outing on this trip (a few changes in ports - more Iceland, less British Isles). Commences 7/9/22. Anyone else booked or possibly interested in this cruise?

Edited by njfredd
  • Like 3

Sue and I are booked for Jan 16, 2022 (SF to Hawaii RT 15 night Ruby Princess)

And Feb 10, 2023 (SF to Ft Lauderdale Panama Canal - New Locks - 15 night Ruby Princess)

Is anyone else on these cruises with Us?

We did the same Hawaiian Cruise Dec 3, 2019 (Grand Princess) and had a fabulous time!  There was a HUGE LGBTQ group and we met up every evening in the Wheelhouse bar!  One of the nights, about 25 of us did dinner together!  It was the warmest group we've ever experienced on a cruise!  That's why we are sailing out of SF again on  our next two cruises!!  😉

I am booked on Queen Mary 2 for two voyages in 2022, Southampton to Southampton calling at Hamburg, Zeebruge, Rotterdam and Hamburg, and Hamburg to NYC calling at Southampton. It's been a long, long time since September 2019 my last voyage. I had a Hamburg/NYC booked and canceled in July 2020 and July 2021. 

We have five cruises booked for 2022 - all on Celebrity.  They are as follows:

Celebrity Apex (1/15/22 - 1/22/22 Puerto Rico, St. Thomas & St. Kitts)

Celebrity Beyond (4/27/22 - 5/7/22 Maiden Voyage to Western Europe)

Celebrity Edge (6/25/22 - 7/9/22 B2B Italy, France & Spain)

Celebrity Summit (10/3/22 - 10/15/22 Boston, Maine & Canada)

Let us know if anyone else is booked on any of those cruises.

Terry & Michael

On 6/29/2021 at 4:05 PM, njfredd said:

We are booked on Holland America's Voyage of the Vikings - 35 day RT from Boston to Boston on the Zaandam.  Includes Bar Harbor, Newfoundland-Labrador, Greenland (2 stops), Iceland (5 stops including overnight Reykjavik), Norway, Rotterdam (overnight - we are going over to Amsterdam for one day), Dublin, Scotland, plus more Canada (4 stops in all). This is our second outing on this trip (a few changes in ports - more Iceland, less British Isles). Commences 7/9/22. Anyone else booked or possibly interested in this cruise?

This is definitely a dream itinerary! I hope you have the best time!

We have Alaska coming up.  We're not sure about next year yet, but we're hoping for something in the neighborhood of 30 days around South America, South Pacific, possibly a transatlantic.  We don't want to book until we have a better idea of what's happening with the Pandemic, too many unknowns for now.

The day after getting my first vaccination, I was emboldened and booked a solo cruise to the Antartica on Vantage Ocean Explorer in January 2022.  I looking to book another Alaskan cruise in August 2021 to escape the Southwestern heat.  "Underway is the only way!"

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 12:47 PM, Rotterdam said:

Since the rules have changed a bit now it seems we'll be able to cruise again(on this high seas)....

I was just wondering who is ready to go & booked a cruise in the next 6 months???

🚢 🛳 

August 28th for us on Carnival Panorama

5 hours ago, JoePDX said:

Husband and I along with two friends are booked on Oceania Riviera in September 2022.   Istanbul to Barcelona.   Can't wait!

If you're a foodie like us you'll love it. Not a lot of gay pax. Some, but most tend to be a little reserved.