Layover time in Paris CDG

Rick&Jeannie

2 minutes ago, ptrpanpens said:

she should be able to get you a better connection. I would be too nervous only having that short time especially the way things are now. I will be flying to CDG myself in March but staying in Paris so luckily wont have to transfer this time. Good luck

Thanks🙂 it is not her specifically.......but I understand.  They have contracts with the air lines..........actually I found a good connection on AA going over.  I will let her know.....the layover is in Madrid with plenty of time....3 hours. Each airline has their own way of doing things, that is for sure.

15 hours ago, Lois R said:

Thanks for the reply.  The strange thing is.........I just flew to Lisbon and didn't have to make a connection in Europe.......flew from home to Newark and then directly to Lisbon........that was on United.

Not sure what the airlines are doing (or not doing) but I wish I could have that same flight.......left Newark at 8:30pm........arriving in Lisbon next morning at 8:30am......

That flight is not even listed anymore........sigggghhhhh

United still has the nonstop EWR-LIS. Eastbound is UA64, and westbound is UA65. UA65 is in the air as I type this, using a 767-400. 

43 minutes ago, Zach1213 said:

United still has the nonstop EWR-LIS. Eastbound is UA64, and westbound is UA65. UA65 is in the air as I type this, using a 767-400. 

Hi, then maybe my connection changed. The Jax to Newark part. Will check that again.  Thanks for the heads up.

1 hour ago, Zach1213 said:

Well, I see why they did not put me on that 64.......the flights from here to Newark are no longer available to get me up there on time.  So UA changed things, not the cruise line.

8 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Well, I see why they did not put me on that 64.......the flights from here to Newark are no longer available to get me up there on time.  So UA changed things, not the cruise line.

TAP also has an EWR-LIS flight as they're partnered with United, so that may be another option depending on your date. Also depending on your time of year, I believe TAP does ORD-LIS too, so that's another option though a bit more out-of-the-way (but not too much). 

17 minutes ago, Zach1213 said:

TAP also has an EWR-LIS flight as they're partnered with United, so that may be another option depending on your date. Also depending on your time of year, I believe TAP does ORD-LIS too, so that's another option though a bit more out-of-the-way (but not too much). 

Thanks. I will get with my gf about it.

First, I want to thank all who have been so very kind about this topic😃

Got my flights changed and like this itinerary much more.   Going from Jax to Miami and Miami to Madrid.  I have a 3 hour layover there and then on to Lisbon. I am much happier with this timeframe.👍

Going on AA,  still Business Class.......I feel relieved to be honest with you.🙂

• Like 1