Restaurants near Port Canaveral/Coco Beach

bettyboop16

1 hour ago, bettyboop16 said:

Our first cruise from PC Jan.2022. We are planning on 3 nights in PC. What are some favorites restaurants/bars with "happy hour" you like to visit? We like seafood, pizza, Mexican, burgers, etc. 

Our two favorites are at the port……Grills and Fishlips

• Like 2

7 hours ago, pbenjamin said:

Any tips for Cuban?

The best in this area is Vargas Cafe - BUT they're only open 9:00 - 5:00 Monday - Friday and 9:00 - 3:00 on Saturday, closed Sunday.  They may actually be closed on Monday as well, I'm not sure about that day.  It's a TINY place that's very popular with locals and they only have a few tables so take out may be your best bet.

4 hours ago, Ashland said:

Any tips for just burgers....Sailing with kids and they aren't into fish...so we at least need a place that offers a kids menu.

I'm not into fish either (I'm allergic to shellfish and don't eat any seafood) - I had a burger for lunch at Grill's yesterday. We go to Grill's at least two or three times a week, if not more. The online menu doesn't reflect it, but I'm almost positive they have a kids menu.  I've seen them bring the kids meals out on frisbees.  They also have a great breakfast menu.

https://www.grillsseafood.com/menu/ 

Edited by cruisemom2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fishlips is the only restaurant I have been able to patronize at Cape Canaveral and really enjoyed the experience.  Food and service were good; the menu was varied with burgers, nachos, wings, chicken steaks available.  Don't know about a children's menu.  Perhaps a call to the restaurant would answer that question.  

• Thanks 1