TV - Movies on Riviera?

Laszlo

Only live tv stations are MSNBC, CNBC, and I believe Sky News and BBC. Zero sports channels. Once I was on Insignia off U.S. east coast and they added the Weather Channel due to hurricane activity.

11 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

I'm assuming it's the same as NCL. 6-8 TV stations with another 3-4 movie options playing?

Oceania ships may be in the NCLH “family” but don’t count on many similarities - particularly when it comes to the far better O onboard experience including quality of food (both ingredients and preparation), crew-passenger and space ratios, cabin amenities including bedding and toiletries AND a fairly extensive “on demand” movie library (beyond the several scheduled movies channels you mentioned). 

The only “noticeable” (to passengers) change on an O ship since NCLH was formed has been the entertainment with O now using the same talent agency (albeit with  more limited selection of performers due to venue size).

We rarely watch movies on the ship but I believe in addition to a few chanels with rotating movies  they also have on demand

They used to have DVD's  at reception but I think that is gone now  with the  on demand feature

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

We rarely watch movies on the ship but I believe in addition to a few chanels with rotating movies  they also have on demand

They used to have DVD's  at reception but I think that is gone now  with the  on demand feature

Same, don't watch much TV on a cruise. Nice to know they have on demand movies.