Royal Caribben's website

14 hours ago, Missusdubbya said:

Good grief, thx for your opinion.

Also, perhaps try adjusting your font, ginormous letters are so yesterday. 

I have always used large fonts and double spaced lines on this site.

It make it easy for all to read and helps gets my point across.

Not sure how it is "So Yesterday".

Don't recall people using large fonts a long time ago..

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 3:13 PM, maureencruiser said:

Any $18 drink packages? 😝

I was one of the lucky ones to get that deal during the summer of 2019.  Unfortunately, my Apr 2020 cruise I bought it for was cancelled due to Covid and the deal went away.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, matj2000 said:

It make it easy for all to read and helps gets my point across.

Oh so you use larger font than everyone else so your opinion stands out amongst all the other opinions? Is your opinion more important?

• Like 1

I use the website to figure out exactly what ship I want and have an idea on cabin and pricing... I then call and talk with a rep... several times they have had cheaper pricing than I was able to get online...  The last time I think it was because they have used very small font to note where to enter your loyalty number and other promotional info... But once I get a rep I then get all the info on CPAP needs etc..taken care of at one time.

On 7/14/2021 at 6:56 PM, nelblu said:

My biggest problem with their system, it does not show all the cabins available on a specific deck  It seems to show only portion of  a deck and available cabins.

You should be able to scroll... but sometimes if you don't place your mouse in the right spot..it doesn't let you scroll... 

On 7/15/2021 at 7:07 PM, matj2000 said:

…..helps gets my point across.

Actually no it doesn’t.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh my, thank you ALL for your feedback.  I am going to "try" to check out RCCL website and SEE if anything will be different, or what I can do, to bring up what I want to see.  Yes, as it has been suggested, I could go to a TA in my area, but they are charging almost $40 pp.  Also, "maybe" it shows, but when I want to find out the price of my room, I want to KNOW the faxes and fees that are added on.  In other words, the FULL price of the room!

On 7/16/2021 at 7:42 PM, kearney said:

I use the website to figure out exactly what ship I want and have an idea on cabin and pricing... I then call and talk with a rep... several times they have had cheaper pricing than I was able to get online...  The last time I think it was because they have used very small font to note where to enter your loyalty number and other promotional info... But once I get a rep I then get all the info on CPAP needs etc..taken care of at one time.

You made a good point about checking around.  I got an email with deals from RCL over the weekend, and decided to book a particular cruise.  Before booking on the RCL site, I checked with a TA that I've used for cruises in the past.  The TA was able to find a lower group rate, and saved me $200 over booking on the RCL site (and I'll get a little TA gift in my cabin LOL).  By the way...RCL doesn't always honor the Crown & Anchor discounts on special pricing (you can't get both).  I guess it's understandable, but it can be something to keep in mind.  

I have never been happy with RCCL Webpage since the redo.  The old one was clunky looking, but it worked.  The new one is always buggy with me.  I use the firefox browser.   Often the "apply" button does not show up, or it appears to have my selections but they don't "work" when I hit search.  Usually clear all my cache and cookies for the website and do a hard reload.

Option two is to try it in private browsing.

Option three is to use another browser (IE for me).

If that fails, I wait until the next day! 

• Like 1