What do you think of the new 2021 menus?

I like the looks of this. Really like the no bread unless ordered, since we never eat all the bread and many times don't eat any. Saw lots of items on the menus that I'd be happy to order.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ohio Bucki said:

No Tiramisu, or did I miss it?

I did not see it either. It looks like the grand marnier souffle appeared twice on that particular 7 day cruise. It is a popular dessert so I am sure it will appear on the menu of future cruises. In the past there used to be choice of two desserts then below that the low sugar option and CMC/cheese plate/fruit each night.

Does anyone know if the bitter and blanc has changed over the years? I don't remember the "cinnamon dulce sauce", but rather just just a vanilla sauce that was poured in. I am sure it will still be tasty, but I am not sure the original can be beat. Obviously the desserts are very important to me 😆

2 hours ago, POACruzer said:

I did not see it either. It looks like the grand marnier souffle appeared twice on that particular 7 day cruise. It is a popular dessert so I am sure it will appear on the menu of future cruises. In the past there used to be choice of two desserts then below that the low sugar option and CMC/cheese plate/fruit each night.

Does anyone know if the bitter and blanc has changed over the years? I don't remember the "cinnamon dulce sauce", but rather just just a vanilla sauce that was poured in. I am sure it will still be tasty, but I am not sure the original can be beat. Obviously the desserts are very important to me 😆

I wondered that too.  I loved the vanilla sauce.  But I'm curious to try the new one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Sagittarius traveler said:

I love if they add more indian or other vegetarian dishes on the menu.

Same here. I know Royal has a whole vegan menu in their MDR, that would be so nice! I love Indian food, so I usually order the Indian Vegetarian at least half the nights. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EMOSEA said:

Same here. I know Royal has a whole vegan menu in their MDR, that would be so nice! I love Indian food, so I usually order the Indian Vegetarian at least half the nights. 

Yes, the indian vegetarian was so delicious but I'd like other vegetarian or vegan dishes like eating jackfruit and what not lol just a larger variety like they have for people who like pork and beef and seafood lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sagittarius traveler said:

Yes, the indian vegetarian was so delicious but I'd like other vegetarian or vegan dishes like eating jackfruit and what not lol just a larger variety like they have for people who like pork and beef and seafood lol

I'm not a vegetarian, but I do enjoy ordering the indian selection some nights to mix things up.  It's always very good.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, relmondcrsise said:

I'm not a vegetarian, but I do enjoy ordering the indian selection some nights to mix things up.  It's always very good.

Hahahaha I'm not a hardcore vegan or vegetarian lol 

I can go months but usually on vacation I eat whatever because I saved my money to enjoy the vacation lol

On 7/15/2021 at 7:16 PM, JKMBC said:

Ok dumb question....I'm on a 14 day cruise in November/December out of New Orleans. Will we get a 7 day menu from the OP link and it will be doubled for the back half or ???

I can't wait to be back to cruising. I can always find something to eat on the cruise as I generally gain 5 pounds on average for a 7 day cruise.

Is this a B2B cruise or a straight 14 days?  We love sailing out of New Orleans. 

On 7/15/2021 at 4:50 PM, relmondcrsise said:

As noted on the link: "Here are the MDR menus for Carnival 7 day cruises updated for 2021. While there may be some slight variations depending on your specific ship, sailing dates, and itinerary, these will give you a pretty good idea of what to expect."

Are the ones you have basically the same but in a different order or entirely different?  What ship are you on?  Can you post the menus you have?  

The menus are backwards

5 hours ago, sgttami said:

I'd love to see the presentation of the Colossal Seafood Tower.

I don't recall crab legs on any cruise, ever.

Serves 2 for $60 isn't bad if it's "good stuff."  LOL

wonder if it's on the Dream? 

8 hours ago, imola said:

Is this a B2B cruise or a straight 14 days?  We love sailing out of New Orleans. 

This is a straight 14 day cruise. NOLA is my home port and love sailing out of there too. 

10 hours ago, JKMBC said:

This is a straight 14 day cruise. NOLA is my home port and love sailing out of there too. 

Do mind sharing which ship?  DH and I love longer sailings and New Orleans is the best. Plus on a 14 day I could try more things on the new menu. 

12 hours ago, JKMBC said:

I no longer need to post something but do not know how to delete.  Sorry folks 

Edited by imola
found information