Shout out to Wes W!

MHF

Thank you for recommending Premiere Tours in Lisbon.  I have booked a full day "Templars" tour and a 1/2 day of something TBD.  Jorge has been a delight to email with.

This is in contrast to a well-known company in Rome who, when finding out I was solo, suggested joining a large group tour and letting them decide where to go.  Uh, no.

Thanks Wes W and I hope you get to board the Dawn in Lisbon and I get to board the Shadow there too.

Missy in Maryland

• Like 4

Thanks for your too kind Shout Out Missy.  Since, 2010, we have come to adore Jorge (owner of Premiere Tours)and enjoyed hosting him on board the Spirit a few years ago for lunch.

Ida and Just booked him next November for a walking tour in Lisbon when we are on a 24 day Lisbon to Capetown (Western Africa) voyage.

Missy, we changed from the Dawn to the Spirit this November to add certainty (Spirit begins cruising again in September).

Have a great Lisbon tour and enjoy the Shadow.

This is good for me too😀sailing out of Lisbon in Oct and want to do something post cruise as I am staying overnight after the cruise and flying home the next day.

I will contact Jorge about it.

• Like 1

I think that I was on a private tour with Jorge 9 years ago after a Seabourn TA. He was great and we had him all day. I know that I got the recommendation from cruise critic, but don’t remember from who. Definitely a great day.

• Like 1

So happy I saw this thread.  We will be taking the Grand Mediterranean Voyage next year that starts in Athens and ends in Lisbon.  This type of tour company is exactly what we wanted.  We weren't sure whether we would be extending our trip in Lisbon post cruise, but this has given us several options. Thanks Wes W for this recommendation.  We would like to find something similar in Athens pre cruise.  We will arrive in Athens three days prior to the day of embarkation.   

• Like 1