Bon Voyage to LAFFNVEGAS, RetiredNow & shipshapegirl - July 24th, 2021 - first HAL cruise since covid 🥂 🚢

kazu

4 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Maybe I  am silly but everytime I think of walking up that gangway and how it will feel I start to cry and get emotional. I have a feeling that next Saturday will be very emotional but HAPPY for so many.

No, you are NOT being silly!  Pay attention--as best you can--to the reaction of the crew as you embark.  There have been interesting reports about the crew's response on Celebrity Edge when their first guests embarked.  

Bon Voyage!

Edited by rkacruiser
  • Like 3

Bon Voyage everyone! If all goes as planned we'll be sitting at the boat launch at Coupeville by 5:30 or so on the 24th. You should be passing us right about 6:00 if you leave at 4:00 (on time). We'll be waving and will be on 3 weeks later. 

Karen

• Like 3

Keep on getting messages from HA that my boarding time has changed and need to log onto my account to get my boarding pass for correct time.  Problem is my boarding pass is still not available.

Anyone have an idea when the boarding pass will be available?  Would like to know when I am to board

Holland is being really stupid not letting us print out our boarding pass till after we leave for Sea. 

3 hours ago, timbom said:

Keep on getting messages from HA that my boarding time has changed and need to log onto my account to get my boarding pass for correct time.  Problem is my boarding pass is still not available.

Anyone have an idea when the boarding pass will be available?  Would like to know when I am to board

Holland is being really stupid not letting us print out our boarding pass till after we leave for Sea. 

You would be better off checking out this thread  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2789233-updated-information-for-those-sailing-soon/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-61470271

and asking the question there if it’s not answered.  Those sailing next Saturday are having issues with boarding passes too the last I was reading.

On 7/17/2021 at 2:51 PM, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Maybe I  am silly but everytime I think of walking up that gangway and how it will feel I start to cry and get emotional. I have a feeling that next Saturday will be very emotional but HAPPY for so many.

I am so looking forward to bringing to all of you all information, news and happy feelings as I report my Live from Nieuw Amsterdam.

You are not silly at all; my eyes are teary just reading all these posts.  Enjoy every moment and please let us all know how your cruise was.

• Like 2