C & A internet minutes

There has been so much talk about the new drink vouchers which is great but I was wondering if they still give internet days. Last time we sailed we got 2 days of free internet. Between my DH and I we had 4 days and that was plenty. I looked on the Diamond+ benefits but no internet was listed. Just need to know if I need to book one of the packages.

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Nothing changed since your last sailing, still 2 24 hour periods for D+.

We’ve been D+ for a long time, however, I wasn’t aware of the 2 free internet days 🙈. We’re on the Anthem for 11N in October, do I arrange an internet package and just pay for 9 nights or can I just request 2 random free days when on board?

45 minutes ago, CaroleC said:

We’ve been D+ for a long time, however, I wasn’t aware of the 2 free internet days 🙈. We’re on the Anthem for 11N in October, do I arrange an internet package and just pay for 9 nights or can I just request 2 random free days when on board?

When you buy a package you cannot pick and choose days.  It is for the entire cruise unless you wait and buy it later in the cruise.  May or may not be discounted then - depends on sales.  Some folks will buy one package and use the free days for the other person ("buying" these one at a time).  The second person may or may not be allowed to use the free days from the person with the package - since they already have a package they likely can't sign up for a free day.  Some folks have had success asking the internet cafe staff to transfer the free days to the other person.  

Packages are often cheaper before the cruise, so free days plus shortened package bought onboard will likely cost more than just buying a package.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LeeW said:

The second person may or may not be allowed to use the free days from the person with the package - since they already have a package they likely can't sign up for a free day. 

? Any person with free days coming to them can use it whenever they want. Whether the second person in the cabin has a packge doesn't matter.

1 hour ago, CaroleC said:

We’re on the Anthem for 11N in October, do I arrange an internet package and just pay for 9 nights or can I just request 2 random free days when on board?

Wait till the second day, get a 24 hr package, then some time late on the third day get the second 24 hr package using the first person's discount. Then, early on day 5, buy the remaining days package and apply the full D+ discount of the second person. If you want you can further delay getting the package as you'llikely be in ports with free Wi-Fi. 

Edited by Biker19
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CaroleC said:

You can't use your discount in advance.  Must use on 5he ship.  I use my 2 days than we use the discount using dh's 2 days for the remainder of the cruise. 

• Thanks 1