Is there a list of what ships are starting when?

rjm11

NCL had a 'suspended' cruise page that they have removed. It was a great reference for when their ships were scheduled to sail. I do know Jade is the first this weekend in the med. Encore sails in Alaska August 7th. One of my travel agents is on the trial run right before and is very excited. The Gem sails August 15th. I could be off by a date here or there, but that is pretty much the extent of what is sailing soon,

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, casofilia said:

Remember that any list is only accurate on the day it is produced.   The one @JamieLogical copied is probably already out of date.   Just use it to give you an idea of what is possible.

At least as of right now, it is still up to date. None of those sailings has been officially canceled or delayed.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rjm11 said:

There used to be more details on NCL's website, but I can't find it now- is there somewhere where there's a current list of what ships and itineraries are starting when?

Here's a crazy idea...

Why don't you be the person on Cruise Critic who starts and maintains the list? Assuming that there is any interest in such a list, you'd be doing everyone concerned a huge favor.