Currently on hold for 1 hour and 59 minutes

randyfipps

19 hours ago, deliver42 said:

All the cruise lines have long wait. It would be nice if they followed the airlines and give you an option for them to call back. I used that on American, and it was a pleasure not hanging on the phone. They did call back.

Air Canada did that. When Covid hit they originally were not giving out refunds, only travel credits.  Then they changed the policy and even though i waited a few days to call (no rush to get my refund) I still was told I could hang up and call again or request  a call back.

5 minutes ago, K_e_short said:

Air Canada did that. When Covid hit they originally were not giving out refunds, only travel credits.  Then they changed the policy and even though i waited a few days to call (no rush to get my refund) I still was told I could hang up and call again or request  a call back.

The call-back feature is great.  I just wish Air Canada would let me press 1 or 2 early in their spiel so I don't have to listen to five minutes worth of options.

19 hours ago, deliver42 said:

All the cruise lines have long wait. It would be nice if they followed the airlines and give you an option for them to call back. I used that on American, and it was a pleasure not hanging on the phone. They did call back.

You were luckier than me. I picked that option as well with American and they never called back.

I wound up sitting on hold for 3 1/2 hours a day later. It's understandable in these times. Just have to be patient.

On 7/21/2021 at 12:46 PM, randyfipps said:

I was hoping to get to to Platinum with Carnival with this and one more cruise. I am sure everything will be fine. Thanks for the responses.

Same here!!  DH and I need 10 days and DD needs 14 days.  7 day cruise in September and hopefully another in the spring should get us there.  Hope you get your cruise all sorted out soon 🙂