Cruise not showing in cruise planner

Anyone else have a cruise they have booked not showing in the cruise planner today? Says I have 0 upcoming cruises. It was there last night. It is still a year out. 

If I try to add it back it says the reservation number is incorrect. 

• Like 1

I have the same problem. I have two cruises scheduled for this year. Last night it showed one and today it says 0 cruises booked.

When my husband logged into his account it showed two cruises booked.

17 minutes ago, King10Sooted said:

Anyone else have a cruise they have booked not showing in the cruise planner today? Says I have 0 upcoming cruises. It was there last night. It is still a year out. 

If I try to add it back it says the reservation number is incorrect. 

This exact thing is happening to me and my cruise is in December!  It's gone from my app too.  Doesn't even show as an available sailing on my ship!!

From Royal Caribbean on Twitter:

Good morning! All of my cruises are missing from the website and app. I am guessing there is some sort of glitch that y'all are working on?

Replying to
Hi, Rachel. Yes, our IT team is aware and we are currently working through these glitches at this time. We are advising guests they can still use Firefox as their browser as we’re seeing it work properly through there. -Sam"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, EllaDuChien said:

From Royal Caribbean on Twitter:

Good morning! All of my cruises are missing from the website and app. I am guessing there is some sort of glitch that y'all are working on?

Replying to
Hi, Rachel. Yes, our IT team is aware and we are currently working through these glitches at this time. We are advising guests they can still use Firefox as their browser as we’re seeing it work properly through there. -Sam"

Just tried but no go.

Same problem.  My Dec 2021 Anthem is not showing, but my other 5 are showing (including another Anthem one and another one in Dec).  Seems very random. Have tried in Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. This one is missing from the app too.

Edited by LuCruise

There was a global network problem about 48 hours ago affecting Google, Facebook and many more systems. This might be the culprit in this whole thing. Probably, the IT guys are trying to restore the system at this time. Patience will be in order for the 24 to 48 hours.

• Like 2