New Azamara logo(s)

Rabidcruiser

The original (post 2019) world and Azamara club cruises logos seem to being painted out for all three ships docked up in Glasgow. Does anyone know what logos will be replacing them post buy out from RCCL?? Will this be done for the 2021 season when and where cruising is permitted?

2 hours ago, Rabidcruiser said:

The original (post 2019) world and Azamara club cruises logos seem to being painted out for all three ships docked up in Glasgow. Does anyone know what logos will be replacing them post buy out from RCCL?? Will this be done for the 2021 season when and where cruising is permitted?

The old ones are already or have been removed, so I imagine the new ones will go on soon, maybe in dry dock 

Thanks to all who replied. I had seen the old logos beiing scraped off / painted over but had not seen any sign of the new ones. I remember the changes announced  in 2019. Hopefully we will get to see the ships again in person after two of our South American cruises have been cancelled (2020 and 2022 South America) . Sadly it looks like our distant cruise bucket list will have to await a worldwide slackening of the pandemic. We are both double jabbed but that may not be enough for some places yet.  We have only clocked up some 20 cruises on Azamara - there were ( until 2020) still some accessible places we hadn't managed to visit with them

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Rabidcruiser said:

Thanks to all who replied. I had seen the old logos beiing scraped off / painted over but had not seen any sign of the new ones. 

I am guessing they will do that in Cadiz after the hull is painted.

• Like 1