Premier Pass Package

Jordanyaya1

3 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

For me, the Perks packages come up as per person per day. But the Premier Pass (the subject of this thread) is just a flat fee. Others see it as a daily cost. I think everyone is seeing the Perks packages the same as you do.

Oh yes, I see that now! These packages are all new to me! 
Premier Package, even on sale is quite pricey for the offerings. Just over $450 per person for a 12 day.

4C7DC266-401D-46B0-B1C2-07B7A50BB41B.png

Edited by son3cruisers

Conflicting info on pricing (Per Day Vs. Per Cruise)

I booked it for our BEYOND Cruise NEXT YEAR (per cruise pricing). Celebrity wanted a daily price for our 2021 EDGE sailing making it crazy expensive.2.thumb.jpg.81ea1e52b9be4b4646533191f5dff7cd.jpg

1.jpg.4c4ad6f44705e20034574c499c4f79b6.jpg

Edited by adolfo2

Hi previously booked and paid for this at per cruise rate for 8 of us which worked out at a real bargain, been on my cruise planner and it has totally disappeared and not even coming up on packages, is this a glitch or can they just remove us off it still got my email as proof but that is all, anyone else noticed the same.😕

15 minutes ago, cruisequeenbella said:

Hi previously booked and paid for this at per cruise rate for 8 of us which worked out at a real bargain, been on my cruise planner and it has totally disappeared and not even coming up on packages, is this a glitch or can they just remove us off it still got my email as proof but that is all, anyone else noticed the same.😕

Just checked and same for me. Went to my order history and it is still there but when you click on it it takes you a missing page. But they haven’t refunded it yet so we’ll see what happens - should have known it would be too good to be true! 

17 minutes ago, cruisequeenbella said:

2 minutes ago, wendyam76 said:

Just checked and same for me. Went to my order history and it is still there but when you click on it it takes you a missing page. But they haven’t refunded it yet so we’ll see what happens - should have known it would be too good to be true! 

Exactly the same for me. I only booked it as a bargain. No way I would book it normally.

Finally got in touch with Celebrity regarding the premier pass going missing off our booking, going to ring me back tomorrow he says underneath it it is saying error, Eventhough it clearly states we booked it, says they may cancel it or remove it from our booking but will try and find out, not very good practice if they don’t honour their mistake and just remove it without any communication.

Proper sucks had a feeling it was to good to be true.😕

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, MadisonMom said:

We're booked for a 2021 holiday cruise and on my cruise planner the Premiere pass is 59.99 per day per passenger! 

17EA468F-6CB5-4526-8326-A60B1F7FF079.png

4EA6D169-C2D5-4D7F-BEAC-11C86B80D5A3.png

Does that show a reverse sale? It was $46.00 and is now $59.99pppd?

image.png.7c6d9113b928fa2822bb573a2f8997cb.png

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2021 at 4:28 PM, cruisequeenbella said:

Finally got in touch with Celebrity regarding the premier pass going missing off our booking, going to ring me back tomorrow he says underneath it it is saying error, Eventhough it clearly states we booked it, says they may cancel it or remove it from our booking but will try and find out, not very good practice if they don’t honour their mistake and just remove it without any communication.

Proper sucks had a feeling it was to good to be true.😕

Just had an email from Celebrity saying there had been an error in processing and my charges would be refunded.

Bit of a cheek I thought so I fired off an email in complaint suggesting they should honour the sale. We'll just have to wait and see....

Good luck with that l have been battling with them for nearly a week now, all they say is, it was a mistake they are no longer doing that package and they are well within their rights to cancel and refund. After a lot of hassle l finally got offered as an apology $100 dollars per cabin, and we had 4 cabins booked we were so disappointed but they were not budging and said they didn’t have to offer us anything as it clearly states in terms and conditions they can remove items that are a mistake at anytime. Really hope if you do battle it out with them you get a better response than we did.😕

I too received a notification from Celebrity that there was an error and my purchase is cancelled and my payment will be refunded. I understand that errors can be made but in this environment where cruise lines are trying to get people back in board, they could have been a little more tactful. I am going to write to them especially since I called and questioned the price and  Celebrity confirmed the price and their cruise planner actually made the reservation for me.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Received word the Premier Pass was discontinued and received refund on my credit card. This is for Feb 12 Apex cruise. COVID related reasons? Just curious. Actually glad to get the $$ back. After reading this thread, sounds like not quite a value for the money spent.