P & O Cruise Personaliser

lindyloo22

Is anybody having trouble with the cruise personaliser, I have have put all details in but it’s still telling me that insurance details and emergency contract details are not complete all other details are ticked as complete. Any suggestions anybody.

Lin

Logged into already booked completed it a couple of days ago. Personal information and passport details are ticked and completed it’s just the insurance and emergency contract details that are saying not completed. I have tried doing it on pc and iPad with no luck,  

High lindylooi had a look at mine was all complete a week ago noticed that my details were not ticked changed one of the boxes and saved  it then  logged out and then logged in again and is now correct 

I'm also having trouble completing the Insurance details. When I put in all the details it comes up with the following error message 

Error Code 9999 was not found in the Error Message Table

Has anyone else had this problem? I usually use Safari but have tried completing it on Google Chrome also but still same error message...

On 7/29/2021 at 4:53 PM, lindyloo22 said:

Logged into already booked completed it a couple of days ago. Personal information and passport details are ticked and completed it’s just the insurance and emergency contract details that are saying not completed. I have tried doing it on pc and iPad with no luck,  

I had this the last time I filled one out pre- covid. It eventually rights itself but it’s very frustrating and time consuming. Try again in a day or two , good luck!

Still trying fed up with it now tried deleting it then re enter details still saying the same. I also spoke to my t/a gave her all my details she had a look for me everything is filled in correct so I will be leaving it as it is, hopefully when I have to print off boarding tickets etc it will be ok.

Lindyloo22 I just had a thought I had a similar problem looked last week and found that personal details had a cross felt for sure they were correct  .Any way corrected and new they were complete . Then I had an idea if I just got the P and O site page up and clicked already booked and put in the booking ref and my name d.o.b then I found my details said incomplete with the cross.  So I thought what happens if I get the site up and first just log in and then say already booked put booking ref in name d.o.b Bob's your uncle its all there ,so I must log into site first and then click already booked .If that makes sense .I have a  feeling I thought of this before but because we have missed booking in for so long have forgotten about this 

Further update also find if you log in with cruise ref and put any CAP LETTERS IN YOUR NAME boxes  then again says incomplete with the X so try lowercase letters on log in page for Christian name and surname with the cruise ref