New NCL Menu's

Jawhn

3 hours ago, Jawhn said:

Anyone have pictures of the NEW Specialty dining menu's (Maybe from the Jade).  NCL's Embark video series specifically mentions "Lobster Thermidor" at Le Bistro.

Where is that video?  That would move Le Bistro up dramatically in my "go to" list.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, wally4ever said:

Where is that video?  That would move Le Bistro up dramatically in my "go to" list.

Did you try NCL'S YouTube channel?  Videos named 'Embark' from that channel were the first results when I did a Google search, after a result for nclembark.com

Just now, hallux said:

Did you try NCL'S YouTube channel?  Videos named 'Embark' from that channel were the first results when I did a Google search, after a result for nclembark.com

I was hoping for the specific video that mentioned the lobster thermidor (not that I don't believe OP, just that I'd like to see that specific part of a video for myself).

Posted by someone in my Roll Call on Facebook. These were the Embarkation MDR lunch menus today on the Encore test cruise.

(These are not from me, but I thought I'd share over here. Robbie if you're on CC, thanks!)

lunchmenu1.jpg

lunchmenu2.jpg

lunchmenu3.jpg

lunchmenu4.jpg

lunchmenu5.jpg

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, ImADaneFan said:

That menu looks amazing.  I have a five meal package and was deciding between Ocean Blue and Le Bistro (Cagney's, Teppanyaki, Moderno, and La Cucina were already set), but that menu clinches it.  It's not too different from the sample on the site, but all the changes are (for my taste buds) big improvements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, ImADaneFan said:

My TA is on Encore and has been posting menus.  He’s also posted the new Haven menus also.

Haven Breakfast 

https://app.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Fleet_Haven_Breakfast_Mobile-Menu.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0OgixAaCKmSwDEG8rchsjjmQKH0licEQnKb9bVxuieLYqKAWv2ahzfNX8

Interesting. The filet mignon steak has been replaced with a NY strip steak. The Seafood Benedict (with lobster and scallops) is now shrimp toast. The smoked salmon frittata is now an egg white frittata.  

57 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

According to the link, a $12 ($10 + 20%) upcharge with the SDP for that item.

But strangely, the sole grenobloise, also priced at $39, doesn't have the surcharge.  I guess they just know that people gravitate towards lobster.

19 minutes ago, Named-Tawny said:

But strangely, the sole grenobloise, also priced at $39, doesn't have the surcharge.  I guess they just know that people gravitate towards lobster.

Yes. It has always been that way. If they can create "interest" by adding a upcharge, and get people to pay more for it, then they will. Lobster has been an upcharge items on most specialty menus since 2016. 

1 hour ago, ImADaneFan said:

Credit to Steven Nahabedian for all the menus

Thank you  ImaDaneFan (and your TA, Steve) for those Haven menus!  My mouth is watering over those food options and can't wait to have some crafted cocktails by the best mixologists on the high seas!